The Server is dying out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Server is dying out

P2Win is what makes this server and this game generally broken.
    i started playing this game on p servers in 2007-2008 formerly the only thing you spend money on is Reversions scroll and Cs Fahion now you pay for his endgame gear and for all sorts of other stuff just so that money comes into the fund? the aspect of the game no longer applies here and that it should be a donation is also not high in the class WHY NOT TO REALIZE ON THE GAME CONCENTRIES COMMUNITY AND MONEY AND NOT BY MUTUAL COMMUNITIES MONEY AND NOT BY GAME CHANGING STUFF WHY I DO THIS of mi because this is the p server that appeals to me the most in the last year but lost about 500 players please rather owner of this server FOCUS ON GAME so that makes her more MONEY!

P2Win, farm, or pawn.... I mean there are a lot of ways to be successful on this game, but ya gotta be smart. .... There is certainly a large gap between the start and the endgame, but with some patients anyone can get rich. ... This game took out the grind of leveling; but introduced the grind of farming... In a way, this game is a farming or economy game. It's evolved. This server isn't much about the leveling... at all.

Brainstorm some ideas and let's see what we can do!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayham View Post
      P2Win is what makes this server and this game generally broken.
      i started playing this game on p servers in 2007-2008 formerly the only thing you spend money on is Reversions scroll and Cs Fahion now you pay for his endgame gear and for all sorts of other stuff just so that money comes into the fund? the aspect of the game no longer applies here and that it should be a donation is also not high in the class WHY NOT TO REALIZE ON THE GAME CONCENTRIES COMMUNITY AND MONEY AND NOT BY MUTUAL COMMUNITIES MONEY AND NOT BY GAME CHANGING STUFF WHY I DO THIS of mi because this is the p server that appeals to me the most in the last year but lost about 500 players please rather owner of this server FOCUS ON GAME so that makes her more MONEY!
      I have seen decent p servers dying cause of this logic. The way this server is running now makes sense. Do not expect new game content without spending monies. That is not how flyff was run before and shouldn't be run now either. You cant donate, work your ass out and get pro. If you have been playing flyff since 2007, you should have already known this.

Comment

Originally posted by rock619 View Post

I have seen decent p servers dying cause of this logic. The way this server is running now makes sense. Do not expect new game content without spending monies. That is not how flyff was run before and shouldn't be run now either. You cant donate, work your ass out and get pro. If you have been playing flyff since 2007, you should have already known this.
        This is exactly right.

Comment

Originally posted by Giftbox | IHG View Post
          P2Win, farm, or pawn.... I mean there are a lot of ways to be successful on this game, but ya gotta be smart. .... There is certainly a large gap between the start and the endgame, but with some patients anyone can get rich. ... This game took out the grind of leveling; but introduced the grind of farming... In a way, this game is a farming or economy game. It's evolved. This server isn't much about the leveling... at all.

Brainstorm some ideas and let's see what we can do!
          Endgame Equipment thath drops in dungeons Weapons+Armor+Jewelery

Comment

How we can scam the kids more ?? ahh we just add new Awake scrolls to the game!
            This is so pay2win
            Last edited by Mayham; 13-February-2020, 16:09.

Comment

Nobody forces you to spend your money on this server...of course you have an advantage if you do but this server made it possible to farm almost every dungeon solo for money and boxes that have a chance to give you items from the donation shop. Also you can vote to get points which allows you to buy some of the needed items/sets.
              Then there is colo and secret room where you get tokens with which you can buy end gear stuff. Sure its a long grind but if you have played flyff for years you should know that this game is based on grinding and cash shop, the official servers were way worse regarding the p2w aspect :P

There are a lot of ways to earn money on this server without buying IP plus running a server like this also costs money and lots of time...the option to spend 500 or even 1000€ for IP is honestly a bit crazy but its still optional and i guess some people with too much money are happy about it xD

Also i would be bored pretty fast if you could easily get everything in this game with low effort, there will always be something to improve and work for and its not like that this game is no fun if im not the best player on the server. I played the official servers and lots of pservers the last decade and this server is definitly at the top of the list for me.

I dont want to say that p2w is a good thing but at least it keeps the server running i guess :P

Comment

• Mayham
                Mayham commented
                Editing a comment
                I just mean that it would push the community if you are not forced to p2w you can only buy the Engame Equip with real money that is dirty. I like farming but I don't like farming as much as a boss to hunt who may drop a good item (ENDGAME EQ)
                as it used to be the 1k + player changes .....

I just mean that it would push the community if you are not forced to p2w you can only buy the Engame Equip with real money that is dirty. I like farming but I don't like farming as much as a boss to hunt who may drop a good item (ENDGAME EQ) as it used to be the 1k + player changes .....

Comment

• Mayham
                Mayham commented
                Editing a comment
                New Stated Items:
                Phoenix Jewelry Set Arbol Jewelry Set Nassen Jewelry Set Moonstone Jewelry Set
                Set Effect:
                PvE-511%, IA+45%, DCT+25%, ADOC+45%

+20 Ring: +50 All Stats
                +20 Earring: Additional Damage+433
                +20 Necklace: Max Hp+1118, Max MP+327 Set Effect:
                PvP Absorb+5%,Increased DEF+40%, HP+20%

+20 Ring: +50 STA, Speed+10%
                +20 Earring: DEF+390, Magic Defence+3%
                +20 Necklace: Magic Defence+300, Max Hp+1118 Set Effect:
                PvP-511%, HP+30%, Speed+10%, Increased DEF+40%

+20 Ring: +50 All Stats, Speed+5%
                +20 Earring: DEF+390
                +20 Necklace: Max Hp+500, Max FP+1118 Set Effect:
                IA+20%,Speed+20%,ADOCH+20%

+20 Ring: +50 All Stats, PvE+5%
                +20 Earring: Additional Damage+500, ADOCH+10%
                +20 Necklace: Max Hp+800, Magic Defence+200

1 set = 50 Euro
                you can't be serious that's it i'm gone.

I agree its p2w server now, not like old days. I can farm perins but not to the extent that things cost now and the fact that end game eq you have to pay money for or buy for ridiculous amount of perins that people put prices at,

Comment

i`m newbie here, i started to play ago 1 months, and you can make easily perins with a lot farm, ex: you can make 3 cove per account, so is about 2k ces and other items per day..

Comment

• Mayham
                  Mayham commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you did not understand what it is unnecessary comment. without thinking.

I started this game at the end of March. Initially, I enjoyed the game for the first day or two but as I was about to quit I had some players give me items and help me out. Mind you some of these items were fairly good. After a week I even ended up donating. However; it simply just does not cut it. This server has one too many ip events from what I have realized; it creates a big difference between the big donators from the small ones. And donators in general from non-donators. The gaps are so huge, some players are just so beyond rich that normal players even if they donate 100 EURO's, they do NOT even come close to MANY MANY of the players. The whole server is VERY one-sided, if you want to play PVP, be ready to cough up at least 500 EUROs. I have also found the community to be very isolated and not so uniform; the seigers apparently have a very high headed mindset and tend to not bother talking to new players or PVE'ers. SOME of this community is not friendly, actually... a better way to put this is that they are not open to talking to newer people in an already dead server.

Lets go back to when I started a few weeks ago. I asked the people that helped me during the beginning as to why they even bothered giving me free items. Each and every one of them replied with "This is nothing at all, and if you don't even have this, you probably wont even enjoy the game the slightest." ----- They had given me Trinium set, mega pets, etc (the basic pro stuff from item mall). These same people ended up becoming inactive due to them realizing that despite them trying to help newer people to increase the population, the GM's are not doing enough. Comparing them to other flyff private servers, seems like they too have given up. I personally thought that if there is a quarantine - having another IP event and a farming event for 2.5 weeks is just a lazy way to deal with it. In all this time playing, I have only seen ONE GM online and that was during seige. It almost seems as if they are trying to milk the server as much as they can, and have a favour for the seigers aka PVPers aka wallet warriors.

To be honest, I regret even donating my money to this server. The service from GM is not reciprocated back to the people, egotistical groups of people in server, pay to win, wallet flexing, not all can enjoy pvp, and simply this server is DEAD unless there is more efforts on the GM side. Oh, and farming will not even to the slightest make you comparable to people who donated.

Personally I would give this server a 3.5/10. 3.5 for the sole reason there were some nice people I met.

Comment

Working...
                X