The Server is dying out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Server is dying out

P2Win is what makes this server and this game generally broken.
    i started playing this game on p servers in 2007-2008 formerly the only thing you spend money on is Reversions scroll and Cs Fahion now you pay for his endgame gear and for all sorts of other stuff just so that money comes into the fund? the aspect of the game no longer applies here and that it should be a donation is also not high in the class WHY NOT TO REALIZE ON THE GAME CONCENTRIES COMMUNITY AND MONEY AND NOT BY MUTUAL COMMUNITIES MONEY AND NOT BY GAME CHANGING STUFF WHY I DO THIS of mi because this is the p server that appeals to me the most in the last year but lost about 500 players please rather owner of this server FOCUS ON GAME so that makes her more MONEY!

P2Win, farm, or pawn.... I mean there are a lot of ways to be successful on this game, but ya gotta be smart. .... There is certainly a large gap between the start and the endgame, but with some patients anyone can get rich. ... This game took out the grind of leveling; but introduced the grind of farming... In a way, this game is a farming or economy game. It's evolved. This server isn't much about the leveling... at all.

Brainstorm some ideas and let's see what we can do!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayham View Post
      P2Win is what makes this server and this game generally broken.
      i started playing this game on p servers in 2007-2008 formerly the only thing you spend money on is Reversions scroll and Cs Fahion now you pay for his endgame gear and for all sorts of other stuff just so that money comes into the fund? the aspect of the game no longer applies here and that it should be a donation is also not high in the class WHY NOT TO REALIZE ON THE GAME CONCENTRIES COMMUNITY AND MONEY AND NOT BY MUTUAL COMMUNITIES MONEY AND NOT BY GAME CHANGING STUFF WHY I DO THIS of mi because this is the p server that appeals to me the most in the last year but lost about 500 players please rather owner of this server FOCUS ON GAME so that makes her more MONEY!
      I have seen decent p servers dying cause of this logic. The way this server is running now makes sense. Do not expect new game content without spending monies. That is not how flyff was run before and shouldn't be run now either. You cant donate, work your ass out and get pro. If you have been playing flyff since 2007, you should have already known this.

Comment

Originally posted by rock619 View Post

I have seen decent p servers dying cause of this logic. The way this server is running now makes sense. Do not expect new game content without spending monies. That is not how flyff was run before and shouldn't be run now either. You cant donate, work your ass out and get pro. If you have been playing flyff since 2007, you should have already known this.
        This is exactly right.

Comment

Originally posted by Giftbox | IHG View Post
          P2Win, farm, or pawn.... I mean there are a lot of ways to be successful on this game, but ya gotta be smart. .... There is certainly a large gap between the start and the endgame, but with some patients anyone can get rich. ... This game took out the grind of leveling; but introduced the grind of farming... In a way, this game is a farming or economy game. It's evolved. This server isn't much about the leveling... at all.

Brainstorm some ideas and let's see what we can do!
          Endgame Equipment thath drops in dungeons Weapons+Armor+Jewelery

Comment

Working...
          X