• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to: Dual Client in 3 different methods

Hello Pips,
    That's a quick guide to how to open more than one client in Inanityflyff:
    ​​​​​​
    • Solution n°1: (Click here for Video Illustration)

Open your 1st Client with Insanityflyff patcher but don't login into the game.
      Now open again your Insanityflyff patcher.
      Repeat the 2nd step till you reach the ammount of clients you would like to have opened and feel free to login into the game.
    • Solution n°2: (Click here for Video Illustration)

Sometimes since you are already logged in game and for any reason you would not like to log off to utilize the "Solution n°1"... DON'T WORRY! Here is the solution n°2.

Download the following Manual Launcher (That's just a manual launcher don't be scared) and extract it in your Insanityflyff's folder.
      After that just double click on the Manual Launcher if you want to open another client.
    • Solution n°3: (Click here for Video Illustration)

Let's start from the begin... The reason since you can't open a 2nd client while you are already ingame with another one, is just cause of the "Windows Smart Screen"... So we can just change this settings since the "Popup window" that makes your client window crash (white screen) wont appear anymore.
      Just go in Window's search bar and type "Security and Maintenance" -> on the left click now on "Change user Account settings" and set it in the second level starting from the bottom.

Hope that will little guide will help you. Have fun.

P.S. Sorry since the video illustrations are in a different language, hope it will still help.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wolfy; 5-December-2018, 17:36.

Wait what? Dont you just open the Launcher itself again, and a new window will appear. Doesnt matter how many are open, just click it and open. And it always has been this way. No 3 is for people experiencing white screen so yeah I've encountered that. But for Multi client, just opening new windows works as always. Even on other servers or official ones too
    Last edited by PuroKishi; 6-December-2018, 14:56.

Comment

Originally posted by PuroKishi View Post
      Wait what? Dont you just open the Launcher itself again, and a new window will appear. Doesnt matter how many are open, just click it and open. And it always has been this way. No 3 is for people experiencing white screen so yeah I've encountered that. But for Multi client, just opening new windows works as always. Even on other servers or official ones too
      In this server if you just double click on the launcher (while you are already logged in) to open a new client your 1st client's window becomes white and it's not playable anymore so I just wrote here 3 methods to avoid that problem.

This problem is just cause of Window's smart screen (Windows 8 or +).

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post

In this server if you just double click on the launcher (while you are already logged in) to open a new client your 1st client's window becomes white and it's not playable anymore so I just wrote here 3 methods to avoid that problem.

This problem is just cause of Window's smart screen (Windows 8 or +).
        I see. Then this is basically just because of WIndow's smart screen. Just change user account control slider, or just set it to run as admin if they have doubts in changing their settings. I think for users who uses win 7 are fine

Comment

• Wolfy
          Wolfy commented
          Editing a comment
          Btw if you just set the launcher to run as admin, but you don't change your window's user settings, the windows's smart screen will keep make your 1st logged client crash... so it's not a solution.

Originally posted by PuroKishi View Post

I see. Then this is basically just because of WIndow's smart screen. Just change user account control slider, or just set it to run as admin if they have doubts in changing their settings. I think for users who uses win 7 are fine
        That's exactly what this topic is made for: avoid this problem in 3 different methods (3rd solution is change user account control slider)

Comment

So it's not 3 solutions, it's 1 way of doing it with a troubleshoot?

I think the lay out makes it kinda confusing, making i seem there's 3 ways of multi-clienting.

Perhaps you can fix that

Comment

Originally posted by Wik View Post
            So it's not 3 solutions, it's 1 way of doing it with a troubleshoot?

I think the lay out makes it kinda confusing, making i seem there's 3 ways of multi-clienting.

Perhaps you can fix that
            I don't get what's wrong... that's three different methods.

Solution number 1: Keep the windows's smart screen (If anyone wants to keep it for security reasons or w/e) and just start clients before login.

Solution number 2: Keep the windows's smart screen (If anyone wants to keep it for security reasons or w/e) and use the manual launcher to launch another client (without crashing) while you are already logged in.

Solution number 3: Just edit the windows's user settings to disable the smart screen and avoid the problem at the start.

I don't get what it's confusing but if you tell me I can fix it ofc.

Comment

Working...
            X