Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Dekane Quest Guide (Roach Wake Water , How to Get)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Dekane Quest Guide (Roach Wake Water , How to Get)

Step One~
    Get Your Quest From The QUEST CHEST NPC
    Spoiler: 

Step Two~
    Go to Dekane Entrance and meet Rankashu (Lonely Hobbit that got left out of the LOTR Trilogy :))
    Spoiler: 

Step Three~
    Go inside and meet Drian in the LEFT side of the way
    Spoiler: 

Step Four~
    GET THE 1-2-3 KEYS!!!!!
    And after that Meet Drian again :3
    Spoiler: 

Step Five~
    Go to the other room and meet Drian's Father Nevil (dude got jailed time by his own race ...harsh)
    Spoiler: 

Step Six~
    Go back to Drian and talk with him about his ''Fathers Package''
    Spoiler: 

Step Seven~
    Go back to the room where Nevil is and kill Elite Keakon Guard/Worker Leader
    to get the Keakoon Chief Sign
    Spoiler: 

Step Eight~
    Finish the Quest from Nevil , and GO BACK to TREASURE QUEST BOX to get the ''Death Mine and Roach Quest Part 1''
    Spoiler: 

Step Nine~
    Go Inside Dekane Blue and Pink Roach ROOMS and open the SMALL eggs and kill the Blue/Pink Roach Larvae
    Spoiler: 

Step Ten~
    Go back to the Quest Treasure Box NPC and get the quest ''Death Mine and Roach Quest Part 2''
    and you will recieve the ''Wake Roach Water'', dont bother finishing the Quest :> you can just FARM MHT now :3
    Spoiler: 

Kill the BigEggs now that has the Roach Queen's

I've done the quest but it doesn't give me the water. My inventory is not full also. Tried to farm mht but still cant open the eggs

Comment

Originally posted by omegalul29 View Post
      I've done the quest but it doesn't give me the water. My inventory is not full also. Tried to farm mht but still cant open the eggs
      Which part of the quest are you on?

Comment

After i killed the larvae, i return to the quest box, get the 'Death Mine and Roach Quest Part 2 and then receive some rewards except the water

Comment

Where can I get the Cargo of Drian? I need it to complete the quest

Comment

Step Nine~
            Go Inside Dekane Blue and Pink Roach ROOMS and open the SMALL eggs and kill the Blue/Pink Roach Larvae

I cant break eggs. I equip Shubrin Ring, but dont appear any egg to click on it. Help!

Comment

Working...
            X