Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning player with couple of questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning player with couple of questions.

Hey, so as the title says i'm a returning player and I was hoping I could get a couple of my questions answered here since i'm not sure how much things have been changed.

1. Is Blue meteonyker still the best boss / dungeon to run or is there any other dungeons out there that compete / or are better than this one now.

2. Is malefic still the best weapons you can obtain ingame excluding faction weapons? Also, are the divine weapons in the shop purely bought with ip or can you get them some other way?

3. I remember you could solo Blue meteonyker easily last time I played as long as you brought a seraph or pocket pang with you and had lots of holy scrolls, is this still the same or do you now need to have a tank + healer + dps?

4. Is there any zone where 1v1 characters can farm penya or is it just better to make an arcanist and farm with?

Appreciate any answers, thanks.

1. yes , Crystal meteonyker or Cove still is the best dungeon to run

2. no , that would be Divine weapons and Celestial armors , at the moment you can only get these gears on item mall or siege shop

3. most people solo the boss since there is an attack pattern and depending on your capabilities , some people still bring seraphs to aid them when doing bosshunts or like most they would just bring a pocketpang and alot of resu scrolls

4. none , its still grinding aoes in forgotten island

Comment

sorry but the server is farming or paytowin required ?
      I like the flyff and I want to learn from the server I control the English little sorry apologies

Comment

Working...
      X