Import accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import accounts

Hello, I'm just wondering why I can't import my other in game account to my insanity flyff (website) account? I have been clicking the Add account button for many times and still It won't work.

There's a few things you can try;
    1) clear the cache of your browser
    2) Disable ad-block (if you have it)
    3) Use a different browser,
    4) Perhaps you're entering the wrong details and it's not returning an error. (try to confirm this by entering wrong details on purpose)

Comment

• tigaming1
      tigaming1 commented
      Editing a comment
      1. I did clear the cache in browser, but still when I click the Add Account button, it will not respond.
      2. I don't have a ad-block.
      3. Already tried at Firefox and Microsoft edge, still the Add Account button doesn't respond.
      4. I also tried putting wrong details on purpose, still it will not respond or it says wrong credentials.

Originally posted by Wik View Post
    There's a few things you can try;
    1) clear the cache of your browser
    2) Disable ad-block (if you have it)
    3) Use a different browser,
    4) Perhaps you're entering the wrong details and it's not returning an error. (try to confirm this by entering wrong details on purpose)
    1. I did clear the cache in browser, but still when I click the Add Account button, it will not respond.
    2. I don't have a ad-block.
    3. Already tried at Firefox and Microsoft edge, still the Add Account button doesn't respond.
    4. I also tried putting wrong details on purpose, still it will not respond or it says wrong credentials.

Comment

Are you sure you are adding Ingame accounts and not Website accounts?

Also make sure they have not already been added to another website account.
      They can't be on 2 website accounts at the same time.

Comment

isnt that the same ingame and website accounts, when they created
        on the old wesite?

i dont understand this system fully

Comment

Originally posted by Catsy View Post
          isnt that the same ingame and website accounts, when they created
          on the old wesite?

i dont understand this system fully
          The first website account you create is also an ingame account (only for new accounts). This account can't be moved, just like other in game accounts already connected to a website account.

Comment

Working...
          X