Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIscord Problem

Hi
    I'm trying to enter the Discord server and it asks me for phone verification. Trying to verify it, error has been occurred. Is there a way to skip this control? Thank's

heya,

Is the phone number wrong? I need some more info to know how and what. You could try to just remove the phone verification and join the server, and then put it back on, I am not sure if hat would work but it is worth a try.

I hope you an get some more info or that helps.

-Taratex

Comment

Hihi

When i click on "Resend button" error appears "You are being rate limited". How can i remove the phone verification?

Thanks

Comment

Heya,

I have really bad news....
        I found this on a site:
        If you ever make the mistake of associating a phone number with your Discord account, it is impossible to remove it without either changing it to a different valid phone number under your control or deleting your entire account. Neither of these are acceptable solutions. It should be a simple process for users to completely delete this potentially extremely sensitive information from Discord's servers. This behaviour also obviously doesn't account for any situation where a user stops having a phone number.

I'll dig some deeper

Comment

Hihi

Oh fk. Well... I'll try creating a new and fresh discord account to join. Thank u so much

See ya later

Comment

gracias amigos, me sacaron de varias dudas

Comment

Working...
            X