Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The system cannot find the path specified.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The system cannot find the path specified.

CODE: 3 RESULT: 6

Help! Patch error.

this message means you are missing some files , you most likely have an older client and some updates that were introduced you were missing
    your Folder Must be named Insanity flyff compared to the new one Fly For Insanity

you may try to fix by;
    Open your Insanity flyff folder > make a folder named LuaFunc > Repatch

if that doesnt help it , download the updated clients here
    https://www.insanityflyff.com/downloads

Comment

Originally posted by Gabsy View Post
      this message means you are missing some files , you most likely have an older client and some updates that were introduced you were missing
      your Folder Must be named Insanity flyff compared to the new one Fly For Insanity

you may try to fix by;
      Open your Insanity flyff folder > make a folder named LuaFunc > Repatch

if that doesnt help it , download the updated clients here
      https://www.insanityflyff.com/downloads
      Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2afzyh2.png
Views:	1664
Size:	420.4 KB
ID:	2127

Comment

i had downloaded the new, still it pop up, the error

Comment

Same issue. Not ficed. And can't download new client either. It says "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Comment

I got the same problem here

03/23-15:30:01 Attempt to connect(neuz.insanityflyff.com).
            03/23-15:30:01 Connected
            03/23-15:30:01 NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/World/WdMarket/WdMarket.dyo.gz, 0(th), 1118bytes
            03/23-15:30:01 O sistema não pode encontrar o caminho especificado.

Comment

Originally posted by infernox View Post
              I got the same problem here

03/23-15:30:01 Attempt to connect(neuz.insanityflyff.com).
              03/23-15:30:01 Connected
              03/23-15:30:01 NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/World/WdMarket/WdMarket.dyo.gz, 0(th), 1118bytes
              03/23-15:30:01 O sistema não pode encontrar o caminho especificado.
              Hello! I still have the same error, I downloaded the newest version of client from home page, tried from google and MEGA, but still same error. Answers above didn't help. What to do?

Comment

• henkietenkie
                henkietenkie commented
                Editing a comment
                GoldeNx 3
                Hey I had the same problem but I found the solution! You have to create an (empty) folder in the appropriate folder according to your error. First check the error you get in the 'PatchLog.txt' (which is in the main folder). For example I got the following message there:

NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/World/DuOrothLair/DuOrothLair.dyo.gz, 0(th), 4bytes

So I solved this by going to the 'World' folder and creating an empty folder named 'DuOrothLair', but the folder you need to create might be different if you have a different error message. Hope this helps you out!
            Working...
            X