Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the common 25% EXP rarity work AND STACK???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the common 25% EXP rarity work AND STACK???

Hi there!

I am wondering if the common rarity of 25% EXP stack? So can I make a full set of EXP rarity to boost my EXP rate? Does it even work? I've never heard of people doing this.

Thanks for your help!

Pretty sure they would stack, your talking about set rarities right? So yes, just like adoch/pve/etc all stack. Doesn't seem like a bad idea to lvl even faster, haha.

Comment

• Giftbox | IHG
      Giftbox | IHG commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I mean the set rarities :) ... Yeah I was thinking it would be cool to have a leaf/parmil set for leveling whenever I need to. It's would be hilarious to have all items possible stacking exp - if you are also able to have fast kill time (Which you mostly can one hit with a good tritium set and jewelry alone). :P Yaaay side project!

they stack yes , you can get most of that in rarities from cove drops
    also vagrant items in flaris have a chance to drop Rarited items , if you are lucky you can get a cotton set with Exp there and use it as an exp set you can use when you level up ^^

Comment

• Giftbox | IHG
      Giftbox | IHG commented
      Editing a comment
      YEAH! lol I have been trying to find leaf/parmil set parts with 25% exp rarities. It's been a fun little side hobby lol. Seems like rarity vagrant items drop somewhat frequently when you are NEAR max or max drop rate. Pretty cool :) You must have more then just a party, seraph buffs and standard scrolls though... I like that. Thank you for the response!
Working...
X