Ingame password?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingame password?

So I created an account today. Went to play and it said my password was incorrect.

First account I created was from the website, when you click register from the client.
    Then I made this one.

Apparently when you make an account on the website, it also makes an ingame account. Cool, except they have different passwords? Since I see no button for "forgot password" for ingame account I decided to come here. Not really sure what to do now since my ingame password and the one on the website are not the same.

Originally posted by Valroth View Post
    So I created an account today. Went to play and it said my password was incorrect.

First account I created was from the website, when you click register from the client.
    Then I made this one.

Apparently when you make an account on the website, it also makes an ingame account. Cool, except they have different passwords? Since I see no button for "forgot password" for ingame account I decided to come here. Not really sure what to do now since my ingame password and the one on the website are not the same.
    This can be a little tricky for beginners to understand and that's ok!

Yes, the website and in-game accounts are different. That being said, the first step you would want to take is make your website account. From there, go to what's called the "Dashboard" and go to the tab under it called "In-Game Accounts." MAKE SURE YOU HAVE VERIFIED YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE WEBSITE ACCOUNT. When you go under the "In-Game Accounts" tab, it will prompt you whether or not you want to make a new user profile. THIS is the account you use to log into the game with. Your website account, I repeat, IS NOT your IN-GAME account.

If I wasn't clear or if I'm totally off let me know.

- Indigo

Comment

Make sure you have verified your account through the email.

If you have done that, your account that has been automatically created should be fine to log in with!
      If for some reason it doesn't work, remember that the password is case-sensitive. And try using only lowercase for the username.

Comment

Working...
      X