Multiple Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Windows

Can someone tell me how you open multiple Windows without freezing?
    TY

You have to launch the game, and click start after the patcher. Then you DO NOT log in. If you click the normal launcher (probably on your desktop) again a second window will open without problems.
    Simply put, it freezes when you open a second client if you are already logged in.

Comment

Originally posted by domenique View Post
      You have to launch the game, and click start after the patcher. Then you DO NOT log in. If you click the normal launcher (probably on your desktop) again a second window will open without problems.
      Simply put, it freezes when you open a second client if you are already logged in.
      In addition, I've found it works better if you run the game in windowed mode.

Comment

turn down the notification Settings before u launch the game then u can start the clients when ever u want to

IGN: grinchhill

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggi View Post
          Can someone tell me how you open multiple Windows without freezing?
          TY
          *run the game in windowed mode, it will stress your tower much lesser than when you have it full screen.
          After opening the first window, don't log in to the game yet.
          Just go ahead and open another window. Wait for your pc to settle down a bit, then you can log in.
          Best if you log in in a less populated area inside the game.
          Put to minimun all your sfx's.
          Put your effects to 0 as well.

Comment

Working...
          X