YOOO I'M BACK MY DUDEEES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOOO I'M BACK MY DUDEEES

Hello It's me THE ORIGINAL TEKUNDEN BABY, YES IT'S ME I'M BACK AGAIN, I don't play since 2014, and now I miss my old forum account, AAAAAA WHY YOURSERNAME WHY YOU LOST THE FIGHT FOR THE OLD FORUMMSSSSS, well let me introduce myself again.

My name is Maximilian or you can call me Max, whatever you like, I been playing the original flyff since 2009, and... I started on insanity like on 2013, and well I really love this community, MadHatter, Yoursername, and MARIELLAAAAA WHERE ARE UUUU I MISS YOU BABY :(((, but yeah, I just wanted to say HI to everyone, I hope to see my old friends around here :(, It's been a long time I don't play this game :(

I still have my Slayer and my Arcanist, If you want to play with me just add me In-game "Tekunden" or "TekundenARC", my name on discord is Storm #0999, OH BTW, I speak spanish, I'm from Venezuela and I have 18 years old, xd... I almost forget to say that lmfao, sooo THAT'S IT MY DUDES, PEACE OUUUT <33333

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Tekunden; 3-June-2019, 18:40.

You are... quite the energetic individual. We welcome you back friend! :)

Comment

welcome back amigo. ;) your old username is quite familiar. o_o

Comment

• Tekunden
        Tekunden commented
        Editing a comment
        We maybe know each other but we don't remember, HUUUUH

• Leet
        Leet commented
        Editing a comment
        my 1st question, u pinoy?

• Tekunden
        Tekunden commented
        Editing a comment
        1 Month later I'm replying but... No, I'm not pinoy, actually he was my best friend xD, but now he's gone

You can't say Hi to Mariella anymore as she was perma banned from this game because she was corrupt and benefited some players (spawning gear as far as I remember). :)

Comment

• Tekunden
        Tekunden commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh actually I didn't knew that... That's sad asf.
    Working...
    X