Hello, Insanians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Insanians!

Hiii, I'm Tine! And some people call me Chrissy, they're both my nicknames. In game, I am Moschina. I am 20 years old and I don't wanna grow old, jk. Proudly representing, the Philippineeeeeeees!

I will be on my second year of college this coming school year, and currently taking BSIT or Bachelor of Science in Information Technology in some renowned school in the Ph. This is the very first server I played and I find it really fun and exciting. I also play League and Dota 2 (who doesn't? xD). I am into lo-fi and alternative rock music so if you do too, let's have some jam :D I don't particularly sing good but hey, that's what I'm known for LOL. I am also a soccer fan, my dad is a coach and Barcelona rip for that comeback against Liverpool.

As a person, I am really chill to be with. I mostly laugh 24/7 and at the most unconventional things..my humor is kinda dark so if you have dark memes, DM ME. I love talking to people about everythingggg.
    I only drink sometimes but when I do, I am a corpse after. I also love reading books and watching cool series. I can also help you guys about some basic programming as I am still fresh on it. I hope we can all have a good connection towards each other! Some people know me as FlareCorona in game, so if you ever spot me, feel free to talk to me I don't bite! (well sometimes I do ).

Much Love,
    Moschina
    Last edited by Moschina; 25-May-2019, 07:54.
Working...
X