Latin American GM. Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latin American GM. Application

Name / IGN: My real name is Nahuel / my main players are sofiia and nahuel.
    Guild: Itrust
    Sex: male
    Residence + Timezone: Argentina/ GMT-3 time zone
    Discord ID: Nahue#8688
    Languages: My native language is Spanish-Latin American, however I am currently studying English in an academy since I was 13 years old, my level of English when speaking is medium, however I manage quite well when writing and reading it.

A bit about yourself: I consider myself a very responsible person with the things that I like, I focus a lot on interacting with others and that gives me the courage to perform very well in the activities I do, I am outgoing and energetic, I am always willing to learn new things and more if it is in company.

Experience on Insanity: i started playing on insanity about a year ago, but have gone through a lot of server changes since the downfall of flyff gpotato. I found insanity and decided to stay on this server due to the increasing and high activity of players, in addition to the interesting features that it offers. To this day I maintain a very good presence in the game, since it has become a "hobby" of my liking. I am always willing to improve in some aspect and more in the game that kept me entertained for a long time

Availability during a regular week: I usually work in the mornings until 14:00 PM, I am available from 15:00 PM to 22:00 PM

Previous staff experience: I do not have an experience as GM in flyff, however, I was a moderator within a CS: GO server and community called "neon gamers", I have knowledge about the treatment and management of Discord servers, I know about how to guide people and provide a good space inside the server

Why should we hire you? The reason why I apply to be GM is that there is a growing and active Latin American community within Insanity, I would like to be able to provide support to this sector of the server, since from the knowledge I have, mostly the gm of the game tend to be from speaks english. I would like to promote as much as possible a good relationship between GMS and players, either with events or the presence within it. Leaving that aside I love insanity flyff, therefore I would love to be part of the staff, help the different communities of the game and help it prosper, being quite active I know I could play a good role as GM.

Working...
X