Knee pain in OG insanity - month 1 week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knee pain in OG insanity - month 1 week 4

Week 4 Day 3 of religiously doing Insanity and my knees were hurting after my workout (think it’s all the jumping and switch kicks). By the next morning, it was hurting to bend them too much so I decided to skip the workout that day. Now it’s been 5 days since I’ve done any exercise. Plan is to wait until my knees recover (maybe another week?) and then redo Week 4 then skip the recovery week and go into Month 2. Do you think this plan works? I read somewhere Shaun T said if you skip 3 days or more you gotta restart the program. I don’t know if I wanna redo all 4 weeks. Also, how much of my progress am I going to lose if I don’t do Insanity for 10 straight days??10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 happymod
    Last edited by aswarola8; 19-September-2020, 10:01.

I mean I think you’ll lose progress but you’ll lose more if you seriously hurt yourself. Take a break, restart the week. Do low impact. You don’t NEED to do all the jumping. You can engage the same muscles by doing low impact. All of them after OG have someone doing a low impact version of moves. Like instead of doing high knee jumps, just do squats.

Last edited by amelbeabk; 4-October-2020, 11:35.

Comment

Working...
    X