X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HiBuffin
    replied
    Thank you all for your Letters to Santa. We will make sure that Santa sees these.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Leave a comment:

• chiikun
    replied
    Dear Santa,

I havent been the bestest of bois this year but Im trying my best to make up for it by giving my most wonderful seraph buffs.
    For Christmas I would like a couple of Big Beefy UAS Boxes to feed my awakening addiction.

Yours truly, Mr Chiikun

(P.S. The milk and cookies will be hidden on top of the mantelpiece on the chimney else the cat will eat em)

Leave a comment:

• HiBuffin
    replied
    Dear Santa,

I would really like to have some roulette spins, maybe 40 or so. If I get that, I might also need to go to an addict meeting, since I love using the spins. Do you have a suggestion of a place I could go for that meeting? If I cannot get the spins, the Alpine Hunter Stick works too.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

IGN:SlightOfHand

Leave a comment:

• iTerrygees
    replied
    Dear Santa,

I've been a nice boy this year so as a reward, I'd like to have Nyan Cat Set + Nyan cat cloak

IGN: Thoth

Leave a comment:

• Manessa
    replied
    Dear Santa
    Happy holidays and Merry Christmas, I wish for Alpine Hunter fash F & Alpine hunter Wings Also Alpine hunter bow c: <3 Thank you
    IGN: Epnell

Leave a comment:

• Moschina
    replied
    Dear Santa,

Cheshire Cat Set (F) pls
    IGN: Susej

leave them under my christmas tree

PS: HD pls pls pls

happy holidays uWu RAWR XD
    Last edited by Moschina; 23rd-December-2019, 12:04.

Leave a comment:

• yojra
    replied
    Dear Santa,

Thank you for this season and for your presence that lit up our Christmas spirit.
    I am grateful to have landed here in Insanity flyff. I met my soul mate and people I consider family in this wonderful world i thought i saw in my childhood.
    Permit, Guide, and Protect me.
    I hope this home will prosper more, have good harmony, and i wish for 2 Shiba Inu pets so one has playmate.
    Thanks for the chance, Dear Santa.
    Merry Christmas.

Love, yojra

Leave a comment:

• badwin93
    replied
    Dear santa,
    My name is Lilina, i started this server one week ago and everything is a bit expensive but i'm trying hard ! I was a good boy all during the year so here is my wish for Christmas because i think i deserve it 0:)
    Archmage pve Cloak.
    Sorry for my bad english i'am a french guy :)
    Thanks a lot !

IGN : Lilina

Leave a comment:

• Zorty
    replied
    Dear Santa,

It's been awhile, how have you been?
    I've been doing alright and I hope you have too.

I don't want to ask for a lot this Christmas because I know you will be busy. I would like to ask for 2 Cheshire Cat Sets (F), one for myself and one for my friend. I would also like to ask for one Halloween Kitten Set (F).

Lastly I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Kind regards,

Zorty

Leave a comment:

• alexon19
    replied
    hello santa and happy Christmas
    PLEASEE i wish for archmage helmet (i will pay you if need)
    im lookin for it 2 days and cant find anyone who sell itttt
    ty :D

Leave a comment:

• casmaniac
    replied
    Dear Santa,
    Kono Giorno Giovanna , Yume ga aru. And as a good jojo i want a Sniper Set of the Celestials(m) , please. And i possible i want to add a Divine Sniper Bow.That's All :D
    Ign : casmaniac
    Yours,
    Giorno Giovanna.

Leave a comment:

• Lhand12
    replied
    Dear Santa,

This is my wish list for this Christmas:

-Trinium Set M
    -50 Land Card X
    -Divine Angelic Stick
    -50k Blue Chip
    -Taurus Set M
    -1k Pocket Pang
    -Angelic Set of the Celestials
    -99 Life Runes
    -Stated 200IP Set
    -Minato Arisato Set M

This is all that I want.

IGN: Manato

Leave a comment:

• Haremu
    replied
    Dear Santa,
    Hello Santa, all I want for christmas is a deadshot set M with a complete trinium set M and F and also a conqueror lord cloak....If santa is really is kind then I also want a celestial sniper set M.

Thank you santa, Hope christmas is good today..Have a nice day

-Ign: xkanekix

Leave a comment:

• weaboiii
    replied
    Dear Santa,

I wish for a merry christmas for all, i hope you are having a good time
    For my wishes, i wish for the death dragon mount, the Celestial Sorcerer Set (F), complete Libras Set, Trinium Dragon Set (F) and I wish for you to be happy.
    Merry Christmas Santa <3
    Edit: ign: Kiyeia
    Last edited by weaboiii; 20th-December-2019, 14:30. Reason: Forgot my ign: Kiyeia

Leave a comment:

• AohX7
    replied

Dear Santa. In this year it has been very difficult, the sales have been bad and I can no longer support my family, I only ask you to help me buying everything from my store to be able to take support to my family. I hope this year 2020 is better than this year that is already ending soon. Sincerely, VendES

Leave a comment:

Working...
X