Inventory Tabs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory Tabs

A cluster of items can be very overwhelming for players! Items such as blinkwings,transfer awake scrolls,sunstones/moonstones,awake transfer pieces, are mixed in together with a whole bunch of other items in the inventory. Maintaining your inventory to make sure its clean should be a responsibility and also a priority on the player it self.With the help of the dev team INVENTORY TABS could make the play experience better. With easy organizing and extra space, people with a inventory full of consumables for Siege or Secret Room will also have room for other items such as additional equipment or fashion. The inventory tabs may include equipment which will house everything that can be found on your characters body from Weapons/Shield,Jewels,Armor. Another tab could consist of Consumable items such as blinkwings,Ikaab,Cess,uas,Buff items. We could also have a tab including all event/chip items.I know a lot more could be added to this idea to make it a perfect one lets get on this Insanians!

Guild: Reverie | IGN:Yami
    DISCORD: Yami#0777

+1
    with all the Prems Chests Keys and other things we have all the time in the Inv a little bit more space is a good idea👍🏻And sort them in different tabs is also a good idea.

Comment

I would love to have this. Tabs OR sorting.

Comment

+1 from me

IGN: grinchhill

Comment

Originally posted by Wik View Post
          I would love to have this. Tabs OR sorting.
          YES! Id suggest Tabs - Give us the freedom to sort ourselves, Of course you can only "sort out" whats under that tab though! Even better Tabs AND a sorting button<33

Guild: Reverie | IGN:Yami
          DISCORD: Yami#0777

Comment

+1 from me for sure !

Comment

Definately agree with the OP

Comment

+1
                Would be a great feature in the game.

Comment

this would be a great feature. It would definitely be a big + for this server.

Comment

Working...
                  X