Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm Sound ^^

Hello Everyone!

Hi there, my name is Enea(Sound), I'm 22 years old, I'm from the United States (Repping the East cost). I'm about to be a fourth year undergraduate student at my university, studying biomedical engineering (if you ever need help with any type of math or physics problems shoot me a pm ). I've been playing flyff since v12, I've been playing on insanity for 6 years now. I'm an avid video game cough cough just MMO's hehe connoisseur. I play a lot of MMO's, also I party a lot drink a stupid amount of booze for no reason , listen to any type of music that'll get me pumped, also super big into anime so if anyone wants to talk about a current show just let me know I've been watching way to many.

I'm a really friendly person, I'm usually never serious and always joking around but if I'm put in the position where I need to be serious I'm not fun to be around, I get mean, fair warning. What else umm I lift a lot, I used to work at my towns gym was a manger there and trainer. I'm a very fair person I do not judge I do not carry any bias towards anyone, all I want is for our community to be the best it can be, if anyone has a problem big or small let me know if I can't help you ill direct you to someone that can. I love to help people, I do not care what the problem is if i can help, I will help. There's not much to me I guess, if you see me around on my in-game toons (Sound or Voice) say hi don't be a stranger.

PEACE & LOVE
    Click image for larger version  Name:	iroh.jpg Views:	2 Size:	110.7 KB ID:	3119
Working...
X