Goodbye My Loves (Insert Heart Emoji)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye My Loves (Insert Heart Emoji)

For obvious in game issues and with me being diagnosed with cancer again, it's time for me to move on. Thank you for all the love (from some of you at the very least). This has been a time coming for a while. I constantly used to say I was going to quit but never did. I guess I just could never get myself to do it. However, with me graduating from university approaching very soon, and life taking a turn for the worst, I may not be here much longer... That being said, I've decided to spend what time I have left with those close to me.

From xArcanist, to Apocolypse, to Ichor, to GM Indigo, to Fracture, to Kerberos... I can't thank you all enough for the opportunity to grow. And for those that stuck by me while I was going through chemotherapy in 2014, 2015, and then 2016... to the very end, you all are rare to come by, and have a special place in my heart. Those who stuck by me to the end, helped me greatly through those times. You saved me from ending it all.

I was here for years and enjoyed every moment (well... most moments, but that's ok)! It's hard to accept the fact that we all leave gaming one day. There's nostalgia, there's turning points, but we learn from it.

Here's to so many past moments. I hope you all go with god throughout your life journeys and I will miss you all greatly ♥♥♥.

Vaya con dios,
    Jústin

Goodbye my friend. I knew you a little, but from what I can remember you shared a lovely wealth of personality with me... and for that I know your energy will always be carried by us all who have been affected by you... even if only a little, it was a great time. :) The YOUniverse lives on. <3

Best regards (insert prayer hands emoji + insert bowing-head emoji),
    Michael

Comment

Working...
    X