JOIN ONE OF THE LONGEST PVE AND SR GUILDS IN THE SERVER: THE PRIVILEGE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOIN ONE OF THE LONGEST PVE AND SR GUILDS IN THE SERVER: THE PRIVILEGE

2 years ago, the guild started when a newbie was looking for a guide for his leveling. Then, he immediately asked another newbies about his problem, but it seemed they had the same crisis. Then, a guy from Germany came and guided the two newbies until they leveled up and tips to gear up. It was a tough sunny day for both of them, coming from New York and Philippines.

After a few days, they thought: "Let us make a guild for friendship and if we can guide why not!" Without knowing, the guy from PH works as an international journalist which he later published an article on community & communication inside virtual gaming.

It was 2 years ago. A dream. But now, it is a seed that has been planted to each of their member. It is like a dream that flies in the hearts of their players.

We started as a small community guild, and eventually ballooned as one of the most active pve and SR guilds in Insanity flyff. Privi has been here for almost 2 years playing SR and farming. Our players are one of the oldest and newest who can guide you in your builds and maybe problems in life (haha).

We have won the Secret Room many times and hoping to continue it. We are active participating in SR despite of players' availability. We don’t aim to be the best, but we want to take you to the rest of the excitement and happiness.

When it comes to players, we have diverse individuals, from Australia, Canada, Japan, Hongkong, Philippines, Dubai, Britain, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Brazil, Chile and Malaysia

For the recruitment, we are strict in having new members. We disallow players who are involved in any accusation of scamming, arrogance, real trade or any worst-to-worst attitude.
    Privilege adheres to Insanity Rules and this is a safe guild for you to start and to stay.

PERKS OF BEING A MEMBER
    • We have active price checking section from pros whose job is to vend in market for 24 hours and to double their perins;
    • We have events every day, weekly and monthly with super insane prices;
    • We have a doctor for your heart in case you feel miserable; we have a psychologist in case for your mental problems; we have a lawyer who you can consult; we have a professor who can teach you Math, Science or History; we have a grammarian who can teach you about grammar; But among all, we are friends who have experienced the worst and stick as a team.
    If you aspire to be part of our SR team (Despite of your gears but you have hopes to be strong in the future), try to apply because we don’t bite. Sadly, we only need two players but why not maybe you can be an exemption!

Format is below:

Name: (Optional)
    In-game character name:

Class(es):
    Started playing:
    Time of availability and GMT:
    Character damage:

Former guild(s) you have joined:
    Have you experienced SR?

Why you should be part of us?
    Privilege members
    Last edited by samburger; 16th-May-2019, 09:06.

• ramdev
    replied
    Name: Dev
    In-game character name: HaYuriJahad

Class(es): ForceMaster
    Started playing: 6 years original flyff / 3 weeks Insanity flyff
    Time of availability and GMT: GMT+8 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
    Character damage: 10M ADOCH (still not in my final gears tho)

Former guild(s) you have joined: NEW
    Have you experienced SR?
    Yes I have at flyffph RenegadesX guild.

I'm looking to get stronger in Insanity and help the guild clear the SR faster

Discord: Ram69#7586

Leave a comment:

• bryan2624
    replied
    Name: (Optional) Bryan
    In-game character name: MakaBuang

Class(es): Templar
    Started playing: Since 2007 - Ph Server
    Time of availability and GMT: 24/7
    Character damage: 30m Still increasing

Former guild(s) you have joined: None / Only Joined self maid Guild Since 2007
    Have you experienced SR? No but I'll learn

I want to experience what it feels like to be in a Guild, For a long time (very long time) i've been playing solo.
    Its geeting lonely everyday playing alone with no 1 to talke to.

Leave a comment:

• WeizenArmor
    replied
    Name: (Optional) Luis
    In-game character name: WeizenArmor

Class(es): Slayer
    Started playing: Since 2008 the normal flyff and I think 2015 Insanity
    Time of availability and GMT: 24/7 ^^
    Character damage:Now 60m but it will increase

Former guild(s) you have joined: Victory
    Have you experienced SR? No but I'll learn

Im looking for a good guild with lots of great people to start a friendship :3

Leave a comment:

• rayso7
    replied
    Hi,

Name: Ray
    In-game character name: RayChe01

Class(es): Crackshooter
    Started playing: 3 Days Ago
    Time of availability and GMT: 17:00 - 23:00, GMT +03
    Character damage: 1M so far

Former guild(s) you have joined: None
    Have you experienced SR? Not yet. Looking forward to it.

I've been playing flyff since high school days and I've missed this game so much. Being a part of a Guild is a privilege because in it you can find friends, build a friendship that lasts long, share information about the game, helping newbies to be familiar to the game, and as the name suggests, flyff FOR FUN. ^_^

Hope you will consider my application.

Thank you and God bless. :)

Leave a comment:

• blvosh2
    replied
    Name: (Optional) : Ohad
    In-game character name: Counsel

Class(es): Arcanist
    Started playing: One Year Ago
    Time of availability and GMT: GMT + 03:00 , 16:00pm - 01:00

Character damage: idk its a new char but i got crack that damage is 70m and i sell the crack for this one and this one will be better so...

Former guild(s) you have joined: Incepction , Reborn
    Have you experienced SR? just one time

Why you should be part of us? i need friend on the game and i here to help every guildmates with anythings , any question.

Leave a comment:

• Xediciar
    replied
    Name: Ahad (discord: Xediciar#2285)
    In-game character name: Xediciar

Class(es): Crackshooter
    Started playing: Original flyff: 2008, Insanity: 2014-2015, 2020 (rejoin)
    Time of availability and GMT: 6-8 pm until 5 am CET
    Character damage: 65-85m on Meteo

Former guild(s) you have joined: Envy (2014), Hymn (2015)
    Have you experienced SR? No I haven't

When I played back in 2014 and 2015 I was the #2 harle on the server after mickey, I did mostly PvP, my in-game name was GetJizztered. I was a part of Envy and Hymn, then eventually I had to quit playing because of social life and school. Gave my gear to my guildies and left, now after 4 years, I'm back. But since I had nothing to start off with, I did some farming on my own and a lil donating. I have a fairy decent CS now, I want to do PvE now. Because the PvE society is more calm, helpful and I believe participating in events, colo, crypt, sr could be a lot more fun with guildies. I'm really good at vending and merchanting, so if anybody ever needs help to improve their gear, I'll be glad to help.

I feel like I can contribute a lot to your guild, I can participate in events, colo and sr runs, help out players.

Hope you'll consider me to be a part of your family.

Leave a comment:

• RaiVan
    replied
    Name: (Optional) Ivan
    In-game character name: RaiVanFS

Class(es): Seraph
    Started playing: 6 yrs on and off started 2013 i think?
    Time of availability and GMT: i am available during free times. I may not available all the time due to nursing school. But i am available mostly everyday during breaks
    Character damage: maximum was 9m

Former guild(s) you have joined: iCe
    Have you experienced SR? Nope, never tried it.

I played flyff since 2006, and for me the game is more fun if there’s a lot of friends to play with. I love teaching players especially newbies that are seeking for help like me. I am one of those players that learn from my fellow players. I like a community where i can build a bond and also treat each other like a family and helping each other. I am not a pro, but I am always willing to learn the things i need to learn to improve in this game..

Leave a comment:

• durfritz
    replied
    What is your in-game name/real name/nickname you go by? Fritz

What is your class? Arcanist and Slayer

Age/Gender? 29, Male

Country/Time Zone/Average playtime?Philippines, GMT+8, almost 24/7

How much experience do you have? 12 years and counting

What are your goals or reasons for playing?Making new friends and helping out other players

What other guilds were/are you part of? none

Did anyone recommend or refer you to us? If so, mention here. None

Please leave your Discord here: xFritz#1878

Leave a comment:

• Jaedongs
    replied
    What is your in-game name/real name/nickname you go by? Johnjay

What is your class? Crack Shooter

Age/Gender? 28, Male

Country/Time Zone/Average playtime?Philippines, GMT+8, 6pm on wards

How much experience do you have?Been playing for 10 years+ now

What are your goals or reasons for playing?Making new friends and of course getting stronger

What other guilds were/are you part of?None so far since I started playing insanity flyff a day ago

Did anyone recommend or refer you to us? If so, mention here. None

Please leave your Discord here: Jaedong#2249

Leave a comment:

• opeq
    replied
    Name: Marian
    In-game character name: Meurfian

Class(es):Seraph just for buffs. Arcanist to farm but currently coming back with a Crackshooter. 6 months without playing.

Started playing: 2 years ago. I was an original flyff player back in 2011 lol.

Time of availability and GMT: Im 2 or hours and 2 or 3 at night. Dont know exactly the time. GMT is -3

Character damage: Just started yesterday with my new crackshooter. I think 120k with crits. Once i get to 300 i have gear (Imperial set, Malefic Bow, nothing fancy tbh)

Former guild(s) you have joined: None
    Have you experienced SR? Never, but I'd love to learn!

Why you should be part of us? I am currently looking to learn since Insanity has changed quite a bit on the past months. Leveling/farming alone with my Seraph is actually so boring! So I would like to have some fun with the guild while trying to get end game gear to help others! :)

Discord: Marfian#6152

Leave a comment:

• The Bear Company
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, San Just letting you know that Privilege has the highest number of Canadians in the server. Hop in and we are waiting for you.

Pm me in-game at Sams or any in guild you can see.

• tailchaser47
    replied
    Name: Santhosh
    In-game character name: KillaCShooter

Class(es): CS(300) (Main Class), Slayer (300), Templar (300)
    Started playing: 09/04/2018
    Time of availability and EST: Anytime after 2:00 PM EST.*Average of 5 hours a day*
    Character damage: 60Million+ (CS)

Former guild(s) you have joined: Loco, Crew

Have you experienced SR? No

Discord: santhoshinigo#1309

Why you should be part of us? With 1+ years of experience on Insanity flyff and 5+ years experience on flyff itself, I've got the knowledge and experience to teach new players how to achieve their goals in the most efficient manner. Also I would like to part of a game family where we could grown together and help each other fulfill their goals. I am very active and seeking an active guild to contribute my efforts and help it grow.

Leave a comment:

• bengertzz
    replied
    Name: (Optional)
    In-game character name: eLoy

Class(es): Arcanist lvl200
    Started playing: September 1st, 2019
    Time of availability and GMT: Day time GMT-8
    Character damage: 100k+

Former guild(s) you have joined: none
    Have you experienced SR? no

Why you should be part of us? i need friends!!!

Leave a comment:

• Affray
    replied
    Name: Ruben
    In-game character name: Affray

Class(es): Applying with crackshooter
    Started playing: I have been playing flyff servers over the past 10 years, starting with original flyff.
    Insanity flyff since a couple months, had a short break during exams and work.
    Time of availability and GMT: GMT+1, 19.30pm - 23.00pm
    Character damage: higest 40M i've seen (got celestial gear, etc working on upgrading and stuff)

Former guild(s) you have joined: CEShunters (but inactive now)
    Have you experienced SR? No but I really have the ambition to learn SR and participate if possible.

Why you should be part of us? I have a love for this game and I'm addicted to upgrading gear, guild teamwork and I very much enjoy communicating with friends in the game, helping eachother, doing guild events, etc.

Discord: Affray#1970

Leave a comment:

Working...
X