Announcement

Collapse

Welcome back!

Good to see you again! Unfortunately the Forums have been lost completely.. But it does give us a great opportunity for a revamp and restyling! We hope you will contribute to a new and brighter Forums.
See more
See less

~Reverie Recruitment~ Join the Reverian Empire!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~Reverie Recruitment~ Join the Reverian Empire!

Reverie ~ Reveria
    ˈrev(ə)rē/
    noun
    noun: reverie; plural noun: reveries

a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. A fanciful or impractical idea or theory.

About us:

Reveria is a PvE based guild that focuses on the social aspect of the game while simultaneously working towards end game content together. We're pretty oldschool so we value loyalty and good vibes all around. We have a diverse mix of seasoned veterans and newer players from different countries because in-game presence and high activity is what we strive towards. This game is heavily dependent on the company you keep so we’re here to motivate newer players and bring back a sense of guild unity that old players yearn for.

Reverie is the Secret Room side of our community. Line up consists of 10 people per run, so slots are limited. We have had great success in this aspect of the game and are proud of our progress so far. To be part of the team you’ll undergo a short trial period in Reveria so we can judge if you’re suited to keep the legacy going! We don’t recruit based off gear alone. A positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and the ability to adapt is just an idea of what we look for.

Guilds Rules:

· Respect. Disrespectful and toxic behavior in or outside of guild will get you kicked, no questions asked. How you carry yourself reflects on us as a group. Don't bring your drama here.

· Activity is appreciated and highly valued. We understand that we all have priorities outside the game, but please notify a Captain, Kingpin, or me if you’ll be MIA for more than 3-4 weeks or else you might be kicked.

· Discord activity is mandatory. This is where everything happens! We encourage socializing because it helps smooth out the mind-numbing experience of grinding. Plus, communication is made easier if you use the proper channels.

· Have fun! Enjoy yourselves because isn’t that’s why we’re all here?

Recruiting Requirements (Copy & Paste + Answer in a reply):

What is your in-game name/real name/nickname you go by?

What is your class?

Age/Gender?

Country/Time Zone/Average playtime?

How much experience do you have?

What are your goals or reasons for playing?

Did anyone recommend or refer you to us? If so, mention here.

Please leave your Discord here:

Questions? Feel free to contact any of the fantastic people below. You'll be contacted by a Captain below via discord to get any and all information for your membership!

Guild Master
    Muramasa

Kingpins
    Mycero
    Niruvana
    Zorty
    Adagio

Captains

Leviosa
    xJordee
    Woxxy
    Closen
    SlightOfHand

Hello everybody, my name is Michael and here is my application for Reverie

My in-game name is "Metzler", real name Michael and my nickname in real is also Metzler. It´s a long story from the past ;-)

What is your class?

Mainly I go with my Slayer and trying to get him to high / higher damage. It´s still not that easy for me to do Cove solo fast :-/ . Secondly I have a bit fun with my Forcemaster, going to farm some BC at different bosses

Age/Gender?

25, male

Germany, UTC + 01:00, when I´m online I play for about 1 or 2 hours. Depends on my daily workload. As I student I have flexible times online. For events I could mostly arrange to be there :)

I´m at Insanity Flyff for about 6 months. Previously I was playing at different small german server. But in case of very old game versions and missing game improvements I decided to look for a new p-server. That´s how I came to Insanity Flyff and I really love to play here (PvE!). First time I played Flyff was about 6 years ago. So that´s my time of experience on different (small) servers, including a small time on the official servers

I wanna have fun ingame. Getting better gear to improve my damage and find a guild to play together with. That´s also my reason for applying at you ;-)
    I´ve never participate at secret room events or on events on the invasion map. To do this in a team would make a happy.

No, I don´t know any of you people, but I really like to get to know you :)

metzler#1377

Have a great day!
    Michael

Comment

My real life name is Oliver Hakim , in-game name StickMan

What is your class?
      My main class is PVE slayer , my highest hit on cove 95m , and i'm still upgrading my gear :)

Age/Gender?
      20/Male

Israel GMT+1

I was on Idslapyou guild for quite a while , we were making SR runes everytime , and we were winning every single run , but since they stoped , i stoped too
      and i didn't play insanity for 2 month , and when i came back i was focusing on PVP , and then i got bored of it , so i decided to make this application to make SR
      With you guys.

My goals is to reach highest PVE damage , my reasons for playing is i love to make SR with bunch of people , i used to it.

Please leave your Discord here: oliver#1910

Thank you so much for reading 😊.

Comment

My in-game name is "Parsi", I go by the name Rc in real life, and my friends usually call me, "Rc". ;)

What is your class?

I currently go by Crackshooter. I'm only using Crackshooter to farm for good items. Once I get enough perins/items, I'll switch to Harlequin.

Age/Gender?

I'm currently 19, turning 20 this December 29. Male.

Philippines. (GMT+8), I usually play 16-24 hours a day. I farm bc/ikabbs in the morning then I leave my other account to vend while I sleep.

I've been playing for 3 weeks now.

For fun and also I want to play this game with my friends.

Yes, Pink Slayer recommended that I join this guild.

Arsix#9048

Thanks (:

Comment

My In-game name is BabyK / Real name is John / Nickname is Cyr

What is your class?
          My class is Crackshooter

Age/Gender?
          24 Male

Philippines
          (GMT+8) / 8-10 Hours a day

A little but not too many. Kinda new to this game but i had some experience

I wanna become strong and be known at something in game.

Yami

BabyK#7221
          Last edited by BabyK; Yesterday, 00:05.

Comment

What is your in-game name/real name/nickname you go by? pooranger

What is your class? crackshooter

Age/Gender? quite old

Country/Time Zone/Average playtime? canada -4gm time evening

How much experience do you have? 9 years playing webzen flyff , but only a couple weeks at insanity

What are your goals or reasons for playing? new challenges in insanity

Did anyone recommend or refer you to us? If so, mention here. no

Please leave your Discord here:once4u

Comment

What is your in-game name/real name/nickname you go by? At game i'm Kadmon. Real name: Bruno C.Ferreira. At game all call me with Kad.

What is your class? I'm Arcanist

Age/Gender?
              22 years / Male

I'm from Brazil, UTC-3, I play all days.
              I'm in the server at 2 years but now i'm playing more with past.
              I like to play for fun and i like mine class, i'm looking make better all time.

Did anyone recommend or refer you to us? If so, mention here. I got a friend at Reviere. He is SaphiraFM.

Please leave your Discord here: Kadmon

Comment

Working...
              X