Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DragonFly recruit PvP players !

Hello everybody !

So first, English isn't my first language, so you will find some error of grammar and others but the most important is that: you can understand me and i can understand you : )

About us and what we search in the members:
    DragonFly is a PvP guild. Here, you can find players with differents nationalities but with the same mentality. The most important here is to have a lot of respect for the player out of the guild and in the guild, to be honest, you must to be loyal. It's for this reason that we have a test period for all news players. The time is not determined, it's how we feel.

About the guild:
    DragonFly has 2 guild leaders: Midorex and DenzDenzDenz. We are a new guild, so we accept some players who want play for fun, on Fly For Fun (PvP) ! The pro equipment isn't the most important for us. You can come in the guild for play, discover the game, improve your team play and benefit a lot of advice for you can give the best way.
    Like u can see IG, all the guilds PvP are FULL or they accept the players only with a pro equipment. In this guild, we want to develop the structure step by step and we accept the players without a pro equipment. With the time, with your play, you will finish to have it ! We bet on the future and for sure, we recruit players with a pro equipment too, we don't exclude any players because like i wrote, the most important for us it's to be loyal and for sure, be activ.

About our project:
    The project of DragonFly on the long term is to be a guild who can compete the best guild PvP on the server. Like you can think, DragonFly can't be the best in a short moment ! It's for this reason that we will take the time for develop the guild step by step and see who are the best loyal members for build with them. In the future, the equipment will be important for guarantee the best team play but it's not our goal for the moment. Our project on the short term is to recruit especially loyal PvP players for be better day after day, so don't hesitate to join us !

You can copy/paste this list for apply here with your informations and you will receive a quick answer !

The list:
    ----------
    My name IRL:
    My name IGN (with job):
    My nationality (with GMT):
    What language i can speak:
    My age:
    I'm a man/a girl:
    Why i would like to join DragonFly:
    My experience on flyff:
    My experience on Insanity flyff:
    My experience in the guild siege:
    My discord:
    ----------

If you desire more information, you can contact me on discord at Zuzubaba#0120 or Denzer#3807

Enjoy the game on Insanity flyff !
    Last edited by Discololo; 19th-March-2019, 17:35.

My name IRL: Jamel

My name IGN (with job): Steez / St33z / zeetS ---> Crackshooters, these are my farming characters.

My nationality (with GMT): Filipino (GMT +8)

What language i can speak: English & Tagalog

My age: 17

I'm a man/a girl: Man

Why i would like to join DragonFly: I'm looking for people to chill and hangout with while working to improve the PVP character I'm about to create. I'd rather look for guilds who are still progressing rather than established ones. I can guarantee activity as well, I'm available to play every night after school before going to sleep (4 - 6 hrs / day) and I can play more than 10 hours a day on weekends. However, I can only farm for the number of hours I've said when I don't have any social activity to do IRL or if there's nothing urgent.

My experience on flyff: 10 years (I've pretty much played every big server that came out)

My experience on Insanity flyff: 2 weeks.

My experience in the guild siege: A lot from different servers.

My discord: Eurostep#4857

Comment

My name IRL: Felix
      My name IGN (with job): Plichso (Seraph)
      My nationality (with GMT): Germany (GMT +1/GMT +2)
      What language i can speak: German and English
      My age: 20
      I'm a man/a girl: man
      Why i would like to join DragonFly: Playing alone gets really boring and i want those furniture buffs
      My experience on flyff: i played flyff a lot about 10 years ago
      My experience on Insanity flyff: started about a week ago
      My experience in the guild siege: no experience
      My discord: Plichso#0553

Comment

My name IRL: Mike
        My name IGN (with job): Brewslee (FM)
        My nationality (with GMT): canadian
        What language i can speak: french and english
        My age: 27
        I'm a man/a girl: man
        Why i would like to join DragonFly: improve my pvp game
        My experience on flyff: played a while ago when I was a teen
        My experience on Insanity flyff: 8 months
        My experience in the guild siege: none
        My discord: mike19#2352

Comment

My name IRL: Reynald

My name IGN (with job): Neinhart(PvP) / Nataku(for farming)

My nationality (with GMT): Filipino (GMT+8)

What language i can speak: English

My age: 23

I'm a man/a girl: Man

Why i would like to join DragonFly: I'd like to make some new friends to hangout with. Also, I would like to improve my PvP character. I am active if my schedule allows it. I could play 8 hours a day but less than that during weekends. I mostly spend the time with my family during weekends.

My experience on flyff: I've been playing flyff since 2008 (different servers).

My experience on Insanity flyff: About 3 months

My experience in the guild siege: A lot but from a different server

My discord: Azotion#0538

Comment

Working...
          X