Announcement

Collapse

Welcome back!

Good to see you again! Unfortunately the Forums have been lost completely.. But it does give us a great opportunity for a revamp and restyling! We hope you will contribute to a new and brighter Forums.
See more
See less

ViktorKrum GM app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ViktorKrum GM app

Sex:Male
    Residence + Timezone:Philippines UTC+8:00
    Languages:Tagalog,English

A bit about yourself: Well first of all i wouldnt say i am the best suited new gm for insanity flyff because i am not i know there are alot of better people out there but i am a caring and loving dude i prioritize what the community really wants more than anything else
    Playtime on FlyFF: on the real flyff i barely played it since the grind was too much for me
    Playtime on Insanity: hmm i really dont know probably over 100 hours considering i played insanity 3 years ago but decided to take a little bit of a break
    Previous Staff Experience: staff hmm i am a staf currently but not in flyff dont laugh but i am a staff on a minecraft server but still im pretty sure it would pretty much be the same
    What are your biggest weaknesses? Hmm i would say my biggest weakness is isolation i mean i just dont want to feel alone thats all thats why i prioritize other people than me
    What are your biggest strengths? My biggest strengths is that i know what makes people happy and the extent of their happiness
    Why should we hire you? Well i wouldnt say you should hire me its still up to your decision but i would say that the only reason on why you should hire someone like me is that i care for the community more than anything else
    What do you think about Insanity's current state and future? The current future of insanity hmm for me it looks really great and i really want to be a part on improving it further
    What can you do to improve it? First i think i would take suggestions from players that really like to play insanity its something that i learned as a staff on that minecraft server is that the most important part of having the ability to change stuff is to listen to what the community says first

"staff hmm i am a staf currently but not in flyff dont laugh but i am a staff on a minecraft server" well then, +1

Comment

i wouldnt say i am the best suited new gm for insanity flyff
      You could've at least tried to write the best application. It wouldn't have been that hard.

Comment

Working...
      X