Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Application for a customer service job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Application for a customer service job!

Name / IGN: Ricardo Ten Haken, EvilMaran chars: KyxNL, Demi3, Demionia, MaraNL
    Guild: Goats
    Sex: male
    Residence + Timezone: The Netherlands gmt+1
    Discord ID: EvilMaran#6241
    Languages: English fluent, Dutch fluent

A bit about yourself: I have a lot of experience dealing with customers, i've worked 10+years in hospitality (bartending, waiting tables etc), worked 3 years as door to door salesman, worked various levels of customer service/technical helpdesk, i'm currently jobless/classified as disabled.
    Reason for applying i have 3 open tickets, which haven't been replied to for days, you need help, i have time and am willing to help.
    i'm an oldschool flyff guy started on official on Mia Server way back when, was top 10 in lvl, lead one of the better guild on the server and participated in many event. I have some experience running a server myself, AngelFlyf this is like 12ish years ago, and much has changed obviously.

Experience on Insanity: ive played on and of for a while, not to familiar with the 300-350 content, don't know everything, but can figure most out, have played most classes at some point in my many years of playing flyff so i know a bit about everything. My main problem currently is not knowing if certain things drop in game, are in one of the many shops or are Item Mall. Not all items are on the wiki so somethings are hard to figure out.

Availability during a regular week: i have a sleeping disorder where my circadian rhythm is non-24, I am available many hours of the day, but do have a couple adult responsibilities now and then.
    Previous staff experience: Co-Owner of Angelflyff, TSA at HP Dublin Office, TSA at CallCentre Benelux 2nd level support for 3 different ISP's at the same time, I have managed up to 30 people IRL jobs, i know how to deal with annoying customers and how to keep it professional.

Why should we hire you? if the above hasn't convinced you yet, i'm not asking to run event and stuff ingame, i just want to work your ticket system and do customer service in the background, maybe i can help streamline the system due to my many years of experience, maybe i can help train others to do it better, i don't know your current system, but from personal experience in waiting for a decent while for responses, i think you need help and i got plenty of time to devote to this.
    I'm awake 16ish hours a day, i play games for most of those, so i can spent at least some time answering tickets.
    You seem to have a decent group of people running in game events, so that's not where you need my help, if needed i will of course be happy to do it.
Working...
X