• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Application

Sex: Male
    Residence + Timezone: USA, Houston. Central Standard Time
    (GMT-6)
    Languages: English, Spanish, some portugese.

A bit about yourself: Hello everyone my name is Robb, IGN: Baltii. Im from Houston, Tx, own my own trucking company which allows me to game more since i work from home. I consider myself as a competitive gamer but also a very social gamer.
    Playtime on FlyFF: Ive been playing since about 2008-2009
    Playtime on Insanity: about 4 years.
    Previous Staff Experience: In games none. But I was operational manager for multiple companies in my life. Which i feel will help me any alot of situations.
    What are your biggest weaknesses? I have a tough time getting used to people telling me what to do rather then being asked to do something.
    What are your biggest strengths? I'm a team player, im a brainstormer, I get stuff done when it needs to be done.
    Why should we hire you? I think I can help in any and alot of situations. Im flexible, im different. I love to help, usually go out of my way to help people really understand questions that they are asking.
    What do you think about Insanity's current state and future? I think the state is in an ok spot. It's fun for a time being.
    What can you do to improve it?
    I would like to help improving the longevity of the game. I feel like people don't stick around too long because of the replay ability of dungeons or obtainable items. I want to brainstorm and help to fix this problem.

Hope to hear from you guys, it would be fun to work alongside you guys.

"Sex: Male" u sex male lole gay XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

But I was operational manager for multiple companies in my life. Which i feel will help me any alot of situations.
      Sounds good - though obviously you never had to write an application to get hired.

This time, it's a requirement.

Comment

Sex: Malabon
        Residence + Timezone:
        PHT Philippine Time Manila
        Languages: Tagalog, English

A bit about yourself: my name is Ramon Caballero, From Philippines and Fresh Graduate from City of Malabon University taking Bachelor of Science in Information of Technology. Planning to start a Business like Food Business.

Playtime on FlyFF: since 2007

Playtime on Insanity: Since 2016

Previous Staff Experience: im not a staff but i have an experience when my friend became a staff in Elite Crystal flyff sometimes im the one. use it and host an event like Hide and seek QnA etc.

What are your biggest weaknesses? my biggest i think my weakness is by discouraging by the people i trust.

What are your biggest strengths? Always positive and calm in any situation because there's always a blessing in every trials.

Why should we hire you? you should hire because i have a knowledge in computer ethics computer programming. and lastly i know the needs and wants of the players :D like Events Invasions to help then and encourage them to play more and invite more old flyff players.

What do you think about Insanity's current state and future? no ? need improvement by fast response for the problem of the players in the game. and need more events. for the players enjoy more this server .

What can you do to improve it? Need more staff Events.

Comment

Working...
        X