• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oliver GM application

Sex: Male

Residence + Timezone: Israel GMT+1

Languages: English , Hebrew And Arabic.

A bit about yourself: Hello , My name is Oliver , i'm from israel and i'm 20 years old , i still live with my parents , and i'm a full time gamer 24/7 on my computer.

Playtime on FlyFF:
    Since 2007, I started playing on Eflyff and went to insanity in 2008

Playtime on Insanity:
    I started playing insanity flyff in 2008 , there was couple of wipes actually , and every wipe i was in it , and i loved this server since it opened.

Previous Staff Experience:
    I definitely had experience being a staff but not on this server , i had my own siege flyff server 2 years ago , but of course insanity is way more better , and i always loved to host events on insanity , that was my dream.

What are your biggest weaknesses?
    My biggest weaknesses is to wake up in time , which means , if you tell me tomorrow you have to wake up on 7:00 am i'm not sure if i'm gonna make it , because i love to sleep since i'm 24/7 on my computer.

What are your biggest strengths?
    My biggest strengths is i had alot of fun playing Fly For Fun , and i was famous in alot of servers before i was well known on almost every server , when people see me they are like OHHHH this mann , lets say i born with flyff on my hands.

Why should we hire you?
    I think i can be pretty active 24/7 , Night time , Day time , any time i can be online pretty much , i LOVE to chat with people and talk to them and help them of course , i've been already spend lots of perins on newbie players ,
    i love doing that before i donate 1500 euro to insanity flyff , my dream was to take malefic and rare items like the rich people has , and today i'm one of them , so i love to see people reactions when i give them thousands of perins to upgrade their gears , i think i can make the server to a better future :).

What do you think about Insanity's current state and future?
    I think i can put it to a better place , and i can keep helping the newbie players to stay into the server and keep playing for years like i did :).

What can you do to improve it?
    Help the best I can, I'm very dedicated to insanity. I put a lot of effort in insanity for being and staying the best. Nothing is to much just ask. I admire the staff for doing their work to keep insaniry already up for 10 years. I want to be a part of it.

Thank you so much for reading :).

This topic for me , i just made a new forum account , i don't know what's wrong with the forum doesn't let me log in ..

Comment

Originally posted by kingoliverhakim View Post
      This topic for me , i just made a new forum account , i don't know what's wrong with the forum doesn't let me log in ..
      How did you create an account with a space?

Comment

I honestly don't know haha <3

Comment

I definitely support this man over here , i met him yesterday on flaris upgrade's shop , and i asked him to help me with my malefic bow , he gave me 220p , and i am not even his friend or something like that , i just met him 10 minutes ago , what a kind man +1 from me , you deserve to be GM buddy , thanks for all the help

Comment

Wtf dude it's just 220p iv'e been helping people all day long haha , your welcome enjoy it 😆
            Last edited by kingoliverhakim; 6th-December-2018, 14:36. Reason: Added an emoji

Comment

Good luck +1

Comment

Thanks '' BigPapa '' <3

Comment

this man is a legend. i hope he will be a GM to help people and to the comunity!

Comment

+1 from me i don't have words to say , this dude right here is a STAR ⭐
                    Last edited by ChrisAwes98; 7th-December-2018, 09:09.

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys , i really appreciated , love yall <3

Comment

thanks for the help +1

Comment

Originally posted by Ameer13 View Post
                          I definitely support this man over here , i met him yesterday on flaris upgrade's shop , and i asked him to help me with my malefic bow , he gave me 220p , and i am not even his friend or something like that , i just met him 10 minutes ago , what a kind man +1 from me , you deserve to be GM buddy , thanks for all the help
                          damn that emote hella big boi

Comment

I admire the staff for doing their work to keep insaniry already up for 10 years. I want to be a part of it.

Thank you so much for reading :).
                            It's insanity, not insaniry. Did you even read your own application?

Comment

I know i'm sorry , as i said i can't edit anything since i lost the account , but i'm on this account now <3

Comment

Working...
                              X