• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BritishPimp's GM Application

Name / IGN: Mikey - BritishPimp
    Guild: Reveria
    Sex: Male
    Residence + Timezone: United Kingdom (GMT+1)
    Discord ID: Mikey#2038
    Languages: Fluent in English

A bit about yourself: Currently a plumber, been doing this for 2 years and haven't enjoyed it one bit.. not something I want to pursue. I have recently started volunteering in a Psychiatric Hospital (ward) and would love a career in anything Mental Health related. I enjoy helping people that are unable to function with their day to day life. Everyone has a purpose and glad I have found mine, which mine is providing support/happiness to the people around me.

Experience on FlyFF / Insanity: I grew up on Flyff. My older relative got me into it. Funny enough i'm the only one who has continued playing Flyff out of my large family. I have played Insanity Flyff since (14.11.2013) date was from my emails. My time on Insanity Flyff has been absolutely amazing. I have enjoyed every minute and every hour on here. Thank you.

Availability during a regular week: I am able to dedicate more than 10 hours a week. 5 hours a day to be exact. More on some days.

Previous staff experience: SaintFlyff - Administrator position at the age of 15, lasted 7 months before closure. I would love to gain a whole load more experience while at the wheel of the GM role. I worked my way up to Administrator by proving I am a worthy, respectable and trustworthy Staff member.

What are your biggest weaknesses? Unable to process things on the spot, I will have to think on it hard enough for me to fully get to grips of what said thing is, serious or not. This could be seen as a positive, however, personally it's just a negative/weakness I have always had to deal with. I suppose another weakness would be only being able to speak one language, I would gladly enjoy learning another one however.

What are your biggest strengths? My greatest strength is my strong will, I don't run away from my problems, I don't quit when things get hard, and am tireless in my pursuit of the things I want. I don't lose control, and I don't panic in stressful situations. Another strength is wanting to be the best in everything I do. I will go out of my way to do everything in my power to make sure everything I set my mind to is done in a professional and respectable manner.

Why should we hire you? The GM job listing states that you are looking for someone with patience, able to stay neutral and deal with stressful situations. While volunteering at the Psychiatric Hospital I have learned how to be patient and neutral with patients and understand their needs. I also plan events and that needs a heck load of communication which is imperative when performing the responsibilities you described. I am capable of doing everything this position needs consistently, whether it be hosting 4 events a week, helping players and or being active, I will make it happen. Actions speak louder than words as they say!

Thank you kindly for reading my application for the Game Master role.
    Last edited by BritishPimp; 13th-May-2019, 23:30.
Working...
X