Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torami's Application to become a Game Master!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torami's Application to become a Game Master!

Sex:
    Male

Residence + Timezone:
    GMT +1

Discord ID:
    Tengan #2621

Ingame Name:
    Torami

Languages:
    My mother tongue is German, but I also fluently speak English.

A bit about yourself:
    Hey! My Name's Jannik. Besides Gaming, I also very like Music, I play Keyboard and I do sing quite often, whilst playing or just in general (Doesn't mean I'm good at it though!). I'm that type of person who looks quite freaky, but is always very kind, listening to friends problems and trying to help them, or give them advice in what they should do. I played a lot of Sports in my past, football, basketball and table tennis, but I kind off gave everything up to have more time sitting in front of my PC.

Playtime on FlyFF:
    I was playing FlyFF since I was a kid. Always taking long breaks and coming back to it over and over again. I was Hero at the official FlyFF Server until I found out that there's Private Servers with a lot more content and more Experience and so on.

Playtime on Insanity:
    Ugh, hard Question I admit that. Maybe since 2013? But I always took breaks and came back, not knowing how my Accounts were named and starting all over again.

Previous Staff Experience:
    I was a Community Manager for the eSports Organization PENTA Sports for the H1Z1 Community. I also was a Minecraft Moderator on a daily 3000 Players Server, fighting my way up from Supporter.

What are your biggest weaknesses?
    - I like to play with sarcasm a lot and sometimes, I am not packaging it well to understand it properly, in a non offensive way.
    - I'm a perfectionist (not always bad).
    - Often sleeping very long and in bad timestamps, being awake at night and sleeping on daytime.

What are your biggest strengths?
    - I think out of the box, I'm trying to always improve things, often with very creative and special ideas.
    - I have alot of patience, I'm used to explain things 5-10 times differently just to get the other person to understand what I'm telling them.
    - I'm good at multitasking.

Why should we hire you?
    I think that I would be something new and different, I would do things differently than probably most. Bringing new and creative ideas, I really like giving people advice, helping them without actually influencing their game experience and answering general questions.

What do you think about Insanity's current state and future?
    The current game state is good. But there's always something to do, you're never done with updating a Game and bringing new content. I myself think, fresh level 300's think the game is over by then. But it just starts and without having the knowledge, you don't know what to do after you got lvl 300, which is a big part you/we should focus on improving in the future. I also think bosses are too easy, and they should all be getting something individual. Just like meteo, with having the only 1 hit pattern in the game. (as I know of). More interactive Gameplay, bring Tank Knights back even in normal fights and so on. There's so much to improve and update, even though the server is so good at its current state.

What can you do to improve it?
    I don't know how much I am allowed to do to improve it. Bringing ideas is the least I can do. Planning Events and doing some individual stuff instead of just placing a seraph buff. Get fresh air and something new into the Events, in hopes even hightiers want to compete at those Events instead of farming cove.
Working...
X