X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nxia's GameMaster Application

Sex: Female

Residence + TimeZone: GMT -6

Languages: English (Primary), French (Secondary)

A bit about myself: Hi, I'm Leah. Just your average gamer girl, I quite enjoy playing games. I have over 30,000 hours in World of Warcraft, and more MMO's like FlyFF of course. I started with Classsic FlyFF in 2009-2010, and had a ever growing passion for the game, throughout my time playing I have learnt quite a couple things that I previously didn't know about myself. I do Ice Skate, and hangout with my siblings all the time family is extremely important to me, as it is to the majority of living creatures.

FlyFF Playtime: I have played FlyFF on and off for the better part of 9 years, possibly hit a decade.

Insanity Playtime: Insanity I have played 3-4 years on and off. I had minimal freetime back then, but now I currently have all the time one could ever need.

Previous Staff Experience: I don't have much staff experience but for the better part of 6-7 years I was the co-leader of a WoW guild I started learning responsibility while I was just young.

My biggest weaknesses?:
    - If I am confused, I try to figure it out on my own.
    - I can be a grouch on my off days.
    - I tend to help others and end up leaving myself with little to nothing.

My most prominent strengths?:
    - Generous
    - I work hard instead of hardly work.
    - Trustworthy
    - Creative
    - Helpful

Why you should think about hiring me?: I present a fun and everlasting FlyFF experience, if that is with my friends in game or new players just needing a little help to carry on if it is needing weapons or perin to help get them through the leveling stages into the grind heavy parts of the game. I don't play this game for anything else but to meet new people and have an amazing time while doing so, and I hope the others enjoy their time on the server just as much as I do.

What do you think about Insanity's current state and future?:
    Insanity is an amazing server, but throughout the years I do not think there has been enough late game dungeons and bosses that require teamwork and constant attention to do. The player base is dying off rather quickly and that's my reasoning behind the current state.

The future of Insanity is based off of actions like I said add more late game material for the long time players can have access to certain things your ordinary average joe would need a team for, maybe add a new hard dungeon with debuffs that you have to run in a circle before the debuff hits 10 stacks or you die.

What can I do to improve it?: I can bring my
    positive energy, and warm heart to the players of Insanity. Hosting daily events, creating new events to keep the players entertained. Ex. Turning yourself into a mob and hiding somewhere around a certain region and give them hints too which mob you have picked, first one to attack you wins.

I can also bring my real life design knowledge into her make new towns, revamping towns, new dungeons you name it.

Thank you for reading my application
    ~Leah [Nxia]
    Last edited by Leah; 12th-March-2019, 08:52.

RIP Asmongold

Comment

Working...
    X