Apprentice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Faction Map

You guys seem to forget that it is a PVP map to get endgear.
    People farming here are people who farmed hard to get their gear and be able to get there.
    "Stand aside as they bow to the call of the east
    Tantalized and seduced by the demons relief
    Dance to the ground by the whim of the merciless sky
    Born to the fire that burns in the all seeing eye"

What I would do to take away
    This fear of being loved, allegiance to the pain

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kazilius View Post
    People farming here are people who farmed hard to get their gear and be able to get there.
    well that would be a decent argument if it were true or had anything to do with the discussion. Not everyone who has farmed hard to get their gear can PVP or even get things in faction. Seraphs for instance. Despite having the best gear possible on a seraph, PVPing is not an option in Factions for any seraph who wants to play. Furthermore, your argument is dumb because what you are saying is that, oh a few players in the game worked hard for their gear so because of that, the rest of the Flyff community should just go play a different game where they can be equal to everyone else and have fun there. Go play league of legends for instance. Yea, trust me, many players have taken your advice countless times and thats why you have such a dead game. Factions can be about pvp and about farming end game gear and you dont have to be equal in stats for it to be fun. Factions should be about factions....not about having factions fight among each other because its every man for themselves. the faction map can still be about pvp but in groups. Firebenders vs waterbenders vs air vs earth. Not, player vs player vs player. 3-4 players control the entire map. Why the hell is anyone else playing the game at all. Make the game more fun.

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kazilius View Post
    Do you know all these "farmers" in faction map already have end gears? what it means is, they're just being selfish, and want all the points and sell them to earn money. what will happen to those newbies, who can not afford nothing in this game. it prolly means that newbie stays noob? it takes so much time to farm penya,red chips, and etcc... sometimes players need to farm faction points too so they will have the chance to get their end game gears in months or years...
    BreakThru
    Forcemaster

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Do you know all these "farmers" in faction map already have end gears? what it means is, they're just being selfish, and want all the points and sell them to earn money. what will happen to those newbies, who can not afford nothing in this game. it prolly means that newbie stays noob? it takes so much time to farm penya,red chips, and etcc... sometimes players need to farm faction points too so they will have the chance to get their end game gears in months or years...
    precisely this. Furthermore, its not even all about just farming gear. Sure farming gear and penya is cool and all but how about the most important reason to play factions or to play this game...fun. Shouldn't we be having fun playing? Factions is not set up to be fun right now. Its set up to only farm end game gear and set up so that a very tiny few amount of players can do it. Im in factions every day and i count like maybe 3 people tops control the entire map. The game mode should be designed to be fun and should be designed for everyone. It would be cool if factions could feel like a raid or something extremely challenging that you can do as a team (as a faction) that is still extremely difficult just like now..but also FUN! I just hope that the factions map gets the attention it deserves.

Title
    Prodigy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinopawnz View Post
    precisely this. Furthermore, its not even all about just farming gear. Sure farming gear and penya is cool and all but how about the most important reason to play factions or to play this game...fun. Shouldn't we be having fun playing? Factions is not set up to be fun right now. Its set up to only farm end game gear and set up so that a very tiny few amount of players can do it. Im in factions every day and i count like maybe 3 people tops control the entire map. The game mode should be designed to be fun and should be designed for everyone. It would be cool if factions could feel like a raid or something extremely challenging that you can do as a team (as a faction) that is still extremely difficult just like now..but also FUN! I just hope that the factions map gets the attention it deserves.
    true

[
    ]

All of my Signature's by Your's Truly.

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinopawnz View Post
    Fun to those people who's in faction map 24/7. So basically, only 3-4 people are actually having fun on that map.
    BreakThru
    Forcemaster

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Fun to those people who's in faction map 24/7. So basically, only 3-4 people are actually having fun on that map.
    i dont even think the people who are doing the faction map 24/7 are even having fun. I have a character in faction map that is there 24/7 as well and there are somedays (extremely extremely rare now) where factions is completely empty and i can just farm the map in peace. trust me...i am not having fun surfing the web and then looking at my 2nd monitor to see, oh hey look the boss spawned. Guess ill go kill it in 10 auto attacks and then wait another 3 hours for it to spawn. Its just how people dont wake up in the morning and are like, oh man i cant wait to go penya farming. That'll be loads of fun! The faction map is not a fun place to be but with some tweaks it can be. I think there should be changes to the map and it should be constantly tweaked until theres a good solution to how it can be made a fun part of the game.

Title
    Liaison
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Add more mini bosses, add random weapon/shield/fashion transmutes to boxes dropped by them at a reasonable rate, make more puzzels and challenges inside (enter a mini instance inside faction map, and upon enter a clock starts and u clear it as fast as possible, and timers goes on score board in flaris)

guys please stop saying things has to change without comming with specific suggestions

Title
    Senior
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

At first the respawn time and the ammount of FP / Boss should be looked at. Secondly the strength of all bosses needs to be increased drastically. Right now, as dino said, you can kill all bosses within a laughably short ammount of time and wait 2 1/2 hours (?) for them to respawn. "Fun" ...

In addition to increasing the difficulty, i wish they'd finally take out these goddamn ress scrolls or at least increase the price to something that would stop you from using them non-stop.
    IronLung ~ WarrenBuffett ~ SuperHornet

2006 - 2017

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blvcknation View Post
    This is not a real suggestion but I want you to give your opinion on this:
    Its about the FP Map. Most will not know, but there are a few farmer on this map that do teamwork and kill bosses 24/7 on the map, which dont give a chance to anyone else to do so. The whole map is reigned by these few people, that will just kill you with their OP chars if you touch a boss there. I find this quite unfair since FPs go to these few people and noone else can do his thing there if he doesnt have OP equips. Also i see only a few other people there that ┬┤farm┬┤ which makes it even easier for that one particular team to own all bosses for themselves. Not to give names, but some of you guys know who im mentioning by this. Well and these guys make quite a lot FP (hence perins) per day( one of them told me he gets 25k per day with FP Multiplier scrolls). I think either there should be more competition on the map( make it possible for at least semi-pro equipped guys to farm) or just rethink the whole idea and change the system into smth that is fair enough for everyone. thx for reading and I hope ill get some opinions
    BTW i know about the Necro posting but i really want to ask where will i find the Faction Map?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234