Novice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
    There's been so many suggestions to regulate AFK spotters, instead of just letting it be, it should be regulated.

Well, It isn't aganist the rules to stand AFK?

Then people that's AFK in shop area, Flaris, Arena etc would be affected aswell.

I know thats retarded by me, but It's the same.
    Yesterday, Tomorrow was today, yesterday today was tomorrow and yes, while yesterday tomorrow was today, tomorrow would always become today and today would no longer seize to be tomorrow as it becomes yesterday. -Nate

~ Insanity player since 2010/2011

Title
    Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Monbear View Post
    Well, It isn't aganist the rules to stand AFK?

Then people that's AFK in shop area, Flaris, Arena etc would be affected aswell.

I know thats retarded by me, but It's the same.
    That's a bad analogy in my opinion, first of all; Faction could be considered an instanced map, but it has PVP elements, so there are no alternative channels. Secondly; Faction was meant- correct me if I'm wrong- to farm points for end-game equipment. That includes semi-pro equipped players. It's the only way to actively acquire Trinium/Titan w/o having to donate or purchase it from others. Right now it's not user friendly at all; it's being dominated by one or two players.

And why would AFK'ers in towns or market be affected at all? I'm referring to AFK spotters, more specifically AFK Faction spotters. There's a difference between being AFK in town or market and having an alternative character as a look-out for an instanced, PVP-oriented map.

©Yousername

Signature(s)

©Arche

©ZedsDead

©Yousername

➀. ☞ Q&A Section
    ➁. ☞ Guides Section
    ➂. ☞ Marketplace Section
    ➃. ☞ Suggestion Section

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Faction Map

I agree to his suggestion. +1

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

they should make faction solo for everyone, ckuz not everyone will play 24/7 and will get these good stuff hiding on that points right? i hope they still acknowledging this problem right now.
    BreakThru
    Forcemaster

Title
    Prodigy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If it would be a dungeon it would be abused like ppl doing 12x cove a day

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

iam an old farmer and yeah totally agree, but as what i know, mar closed the suggestion thread. so dunno if its possible

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys, its the year 2016 now. Can we focus on making factions fun yet? The faction map has so much potential. You have 4 factions. You can see players from your same faction. Yet, even though we are separated into groups, factions is a solo map...Here's a suggestion and very quick fix...LET US PARTY UP with people from our same faction. Make the game have some teamwork. Put the bosses on a shorter spawn time. Increase the points you get for killing a player from 1-5 at least to give players incentive to actually be on the map when there are no bosses yet. While youre at it, put some extremely strong bosses on the faction map that can be farmed that only drop penya. Instead of penya farming on the extremely boring penya farming map, let us struggle for it by having to work with a faction in the faction map for about the same rewards as penya farming. Meanwhile, we can also farm faction points by killing the faction bosses/other factions who are trying to snipe our penya farming boss runs. Like, this is just 1 idea. If you sit down for 5 minutes and brainstorm, you might even come up with a better idea than I just did.

What I am trying to say, is Factions has SOOOO much potential for fun. If factions were a thing that you can just farm forever, you would never want to quit this game. There is always something to do. Hunting bosses with a faction can be alot of fun. Its endless fun. Even if the rewards are just average, playing with others will be fun. Not to mention, seraphs will actually be able to play in factions because they will be needed. Just make the bosses incredibly hard. Stop allowing each boss to be soloed by 1 player. Make it harder than cove, make it a teamwork game, and plan the rewards accordingly. IT COULD BE AMAZING. alright rant done. Seriously, consider this though.

Title
    Prodigy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

True But the question is How and when? haha

[
    ]

All of my Signature's by Your's Truly.

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i just want factions to be looked at...its been so long and factions are just being left alone when it is the end game. It is what's next and it has hella potential to be amazing.

Title
    Liaison
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As long as faction is PvP and PvE (adding the bosses) which it is meant to be, someone will always be better then you or be more then you can handle at once.
    This is not unique to this server alone, it is a problem with all mmorpgs that have gear based balance on systems which makes u able to get end game gear. The only way to make this "fair" as you call it and make everyone able to farm faction is to rewamp the HP/Blockrate rate/attack rate of the bosses, and then give ALL players who enter the faction map same stats and ratios depending on level and not gear.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast