Rookie
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Faction suggestion.

damn this thread is old lolol

Quote Originally Posted by vstronosh View Post
    The point of faction is to get good by being good. I go into faction and kill spotters all the time lol it's not hard to ruin their game. They are usually afk and they are dead for hours at a time. Please don't remove faction or change it, it's fine as it is.
    Killing a spotter isn't hard. But that doesn't stop them from doing their job of just spotting for the boss.

Also damn, get good by being good? Damn man, here I thought it was a possible transition to allow players with full crystal set to start working towards their trinium set. But as it is now, it allows people with 6-7k perin invested to ball on nerds with 500p invested.
    But nah, lets not change it. Lets make it so the only way you can achieve endgame and play factions is to farm perin for 400hours.
    That's fun and not stale at all! Totally the direction for a healthy game. No ones gonna quit the game when they hit that brick wall!

Damn. Lets not even mention how salty we get when we're trying to kill a boss and a member of our own tribe comes and we throw the points in the air for whoever wins the last hit. I love the teamwork in factions!!!

SSBM

Title
    Recruit
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Themi View Post
    damn this thread is old lolol

Killing a spotter isn't hard. But that doesn't stop them from doing their job of just spotting for the boss.

Also damn, get good by being good? Damn man, here I thought it was a possible transition to allow players with full crystal set to start working towards their trinium set. But as it is now, it allows people with 6-7k perin invested to ball on nerds with 500p invested.
    But nah, lets not change it. Lets make it so the only way you can achieve endgame and play factions is to farm perin for 400hours.
    That's fun and not stale at all! Totally the direction for a healthy game. No ones gonna quit the game when they hit that brick wall!

Damn. Lets not even mention how salty we get when we're trying to kill a boss and a member of our own tribe comes and we throw the points in the air for whoever wins the last hit. I love the teamwork in factions!!!
    couldnt have said it better myself

Title
    Elder
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Guys, the whole endgam content is entirely broken. Nearly all Insanity game mechanics, Red Chips / Monster Hunter Token / Quests / Collecting / Fraction farming / Dungeon Farming / Penya Farming / all server events and much more, technically work, but in reality they're outdated, broken and need a major revamp. No offense at this point, but nobody in the staff is capable of fixing game mechanics, because Admins don't play the game anymore. The work of Puma, Kirk and Hells around the new Flyff HD is amazing, but you need game experience, a lot of it, to fix game mechanics. They'd need to hire players to tell them what has to be fixed.
    IronLung ~ WarrenBuffett ~ SuperHornet

2006 - 2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12