Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Title
    Veteran
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asdasd View Post
    Way back before there was a concerned player that suggest that there would be a auto revive when you died in faction map ... why? because this people that can login multiple accounts use this as advantage by making it their watchers in the BOSS spawning point.

cause if you have watchers in the spawning point, it would take you seconds to go where the BOSS spawn because of your dummy, while other players need to run the whole map hoping that in their Luck to see a BOSS spawn in their way.
    Auto revive would only add to the problem though?

Instead, dual client-ing whilst in Faction map shouldn't be allowed at all, you can get your buffs before you enter faction and it forces players from the same faction to cooperate. This also prevents people from killing their own characters simply to increase K/D ratio or their Faction rank.

And also add a limit to players' afk time. If they're afk for more than 30~ minutes whilst being outside of spawn area, they get tele'd out of the map.

©Yousername

Signature(s)

©Arche

©ZedsDead

©Yousername

➀. ☞ Q&A Section
    ➁. ☞ Guides Section
    ➂. ☞ Marketplace Section
    ➃. ☞ Suggestion Section

Title
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
    Auto revive would only add to the problem though?
    sorry, i didn't mention that we propose to auto revive in the safe zone, my mistake. XD

And also add a limit to players' afk time. If they're afk for more than 30~ minutes whilst being outside of spawn area, they get tele'd out of the map.
    i see, but players with intention always see some ways to overcome it, like visiting their alt's then move or press anything to be able not being tag as AFK.

This problem need a serious cooperation to solve it, because if not. this "two" will literally owned this faction map.

Title
    Veteran
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asdasd View Post
    i see, but players with intention always see some ways to overcome it, like visiting their alt's then move or press anything to be able not being tag as AFK.
    That's why I suggested not allowing dual clients whilst in the Faction map. Seems I didn't clarify what I meant; my intention was that once someone has entered the Faction map, they're not allowed to dual client whatsoever. It doesn't matter where their alt is located. They're forced to enter with their main, since joining with their alt won't give them any benefits: they can't go AFK for longer than 30 minutes and they can't switch to play on their main and switch back to remove their AFK status.

This will force players to take an active role and they're no longer able to put their alts to spot while they're playing on their main.

©Yousername

Signature(s)

©Arche

©ZedsDead

©Yousername

➀. ☞ Q&A Section
    ➁. ☞ Guides Section
    ➂. ☞ Marketplace Section
    ➃. ☞ Suggestion Section

Title
    Novice
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol good times when I used to own these neck of the woods muwhahaha! Jk, but I really did get alot of kills and admins and those who always went into factions can confirm that I was even able to buy my trin bow, titan cs and crackshooter set from purely farming there. Trick is to kill the person killing the boss. lol simple. OR if you can't win, be annoying and get the last hit. Using 3x scrolls helps alot btw and tip is find the respawn rate times for the bosses and you'll almost always have a chance to get them. *hint* Middle boss is the trickest to get from those even with dead chars, so that one is usually up for grabs.
    Envy Guild.

Title
    Recruit
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+100000000000 for this ..
    or when you die in faction maybe auto tele back to safe place so watcher wont stay in bosses.

Title
    Vagrant
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magui View Post
    Yes I know there are some people always farming non stop, maybe there should be more Faction channels so more people got chance to farm?
    More farming spots for the campers

Title
    Veteran
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Currently a lot of the systems that have been put in place are flawed. Their concepts are great, but in terms of practicality it simply isn't working as intended.

Instead of new suggestions, these systems need to be re-configured.

I find MadHatter's To Do thread really helpful, unfortunately it hasn't been updated for a while. The systems are flawed, but that's not even the main problem imo. There's virtually no communication between staff and players regarding the state of the current features and their plans to fix them.

Please create a new thread or update the existing thread and update it at least weekly with content revolving around flawed/bugged features and your plans to fix them. It wouldn't even take long to do so.

It will stop us from wondering and complaining and it will give us some input on certain aspects.

©Yousername

Signature(s)

©Arche

©ZedsDead

©Yousername

➀. ☞ Q&A Section
    ➁. ☞ Guides Section
    ➂. ☞ Marketplace Section
    ➃. ☞ Suggestion Section

Title
    Practitioner
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+1 to Syno's Idea. Add more bosses too, and make them stronger. Also make the castle open/working make the Faction Map more enjoyable. :D

Title
    Vagrant
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Marbear is an alt char of Mariella it has always been that way, some one called Devon is playing on it but it is Mariella alt character it is that way for over 5 years already so dont try to tell me that it isnt an GM's alt.

Title
    Rookie
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast