Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fed up! Faction.

Hello everybody first let me start off by saying hello. My name is Tyler Ign DevineBlade me and my buddy Born Ign ShinyDevil just joined back after a very long time away. We weren't to sure what to expect coming back to insanity. But i know what we were hoping for that same old fun time we had back in the day when we played. So i noticed there are lots of new things to the server now. Crystal system. Faction system. And That's the main reason i am here today making this post.

I don't understand how you are suppose to be able to become better in the server when there are two people who constantly camp the entrance and spawns of the faction. I asked around and i understand that one of the people who is constantly there is a Admin's alt? I could be mistaken but i think that's highly unfair. But in my return to the game i have tried multiple times to do the faction. I either get camped at the entrance or in the middle of killing a boss i get gang banged by these two people.

Now i'm not trying to make it easier or anything but how do you expect people to get better when you have admin alts basically making it impossible to play. It seems like they are there 24/7 they need to go outside and get some sun or something. I know faction is meant to be hard boss mobs and people fighting for the mob but this is ridiculous. Even if i donate more and more they have an unlimited supply of gear considering of who they are. Like why are they even in the faction if they already have everything? How do you expect new players to get anywhere? Hey maybe that's your plan have them camp the faction so people are forced to donate? I don't know. But it seems unfair to me. I was going to suggest making the spawn time shorter. But let's face it that only benefits these two people. They'll continue what they're doing.

Call it what you will. Whining. Complaining. I just think something needs to be done about this.

Thanks~~~ Tyler

Title
    i eat n00bs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

make a report ticket please on our website
    and i will personally take care of your problems

Pandy

Yes I know there are some people always farming non stop, maybe there should be more Faction channels so more people got chance to farm?

Title
    Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You make some valid points.

I believe Faction was meant to enable the transition from equipment, which currently seems impossible.

Certain regulations seem more than fair, such as not allowing more than one client/char whilst in Faction, if you're AFK for more than 30~ minutes outside of spawn you get tele'd out and certain other things.

As for your statement regarding donation/GM's alt, that's mere speculation and I'd suggest against it, simply because it won't get you anywhere. I understand you're frustrated but you made some good points so let's just keep it based on facts, which are; Faction isn't doing what it was meant to do.

©Yousername

Signature(s)

©Arche

©ZedsDead

©Yousername

➀. ☞ Q&A Section
    ➁. ☞ Guides Section
    ➂. ☞ Marketplace Section
    ➃. ☞ Suggestion Section

Pandy

Quote Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
    You make some valid points.

I believe Faction was meant to enable the transition from equipment, which currently seems impossible.

Certain regulations seem more than fair, such as not allowing more than one client/char whilst in Faction, if you're AFK for more than 30~ minutes outside of spawn you get tele'd out and certain other things.

As for your statement regarding donation/GM's alt, that's mere speculation and I'd suggest against it, simply because it won't get you anywhere. I understand you're frustrated but you made some good points so let's just keep it based on facts, which are; Faction isn't doing what it was meant to do.
    There are not any GM's alt, staying afk in faction.

Title
    Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magui View Post
    There are not any GM's alt, staying afk in faction.
    I never said there were, I was referring to his statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Devine View Post
    I asked around and i understand that one of the people who is constantly there is a Admin's alt?
    Now i'm not trying to make it easier or anything but how do you expect people to get better when you have admin alts basically making it impossible to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
    Last edited by Syneaste; 2nd December 2014 at 10:16 PM.

©Yousername

Signature(s)

©Arche

©ZedsDead

©Yousername

➀. ☞ Q&A Section
    ➁. ☞ Guides Section
    ➂. ☞ Marketplace Section
    ➃. ☞ Suggestion Section

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No one even tries faction anymore. Its constantly being farmed by the same people who just take turns timing and watching bosses.

Title
    Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayyaz View Post
    No one even tries faction anymore. Its constantly being farmed by the same people who just take turns timing and watching bosses.
    I agree, that's why certain regulations need to be put on the Faction system.

©Yousername

Signature(s)

©Arche

©ZedsDead

©Yousername

➀. ☞ Q&A Section
    ➁. ☞ Guides Section
    ➂. ☞ Marketplace Section
    ➃. ☞ Suggestion Section

Title
    Liaison
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree faction has turned into a death ground for anyone but those few people that farm there 24/7 and they farm literally non-stop.

Title
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Way back before there was a concerned player that suggest that there would be a auto revive when you died in faction map ... why? because this people that can login multiple accounts use this as advantage by making it their watchers in the BOSS spawning point.

cause if you have watchers in the spawning point, it would take you seconds to go where the BOSS spawn because of your dummy, while other players need to run the whole map hoping that in their Luck to see a BOSS spawn in their way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast