0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: What si the best class for kill faction's bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Tekunden View Post
    If i up STR and DEX???? to do some DMG.
    Depends on your class; Slayer increases damage by STR and Cracks increase damage by DEX.

©Yousername

Signature(s)

©Arche

©ZedsDead

©Yousername

➀. ☞ Q&A Section
    ➁. ☞ Guides Section
    ➂. ☞ Marketplace Section
    ➃. ☞ Suggestion Section

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rule of thumb is never pick seraph for anything. Currently calling seraphs non-viable in factions is an understatement. It takes a fully geared seraph 15-30 minutes to kill a boss in factions while it takes a fully geared slayer, arcanist or any other class only 10 seconds to a minute to finish killing a boss.

The time difference between seraph and every other class is ridiculous and even though u have link attack, every attack potion in the game, and full gear, killing a boss in faction with a seraph is a nearly impossible task. You will find that even if you are the only player in faction for 20 minutes, you will likely still not get a boss kill because someone will log on last second and steal the boss from you.

People will tell you that slayers, cracks are the best class but they are talking about a few seconds difference in boss killing.. slayers can kill bosses in 10 seconds. arcanists can kill in 20 seconds..wooptie doo, slayers are a few seconds faster. Chances are that if you can kill a boss quickly, no one will be able to steal because the boss will be dead before anyone can make it to you....unless you play a seraph... Never ever ever play a seraph

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    Any damage dealing class will do =3=
    hahaha..sis vigrant is the best..^_^.. but rely for me the best hunters are crack shooters..

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHit View Post
    hahaha..sis vigrant is the best..^_^.. but rely for me the best hunters are crack shooters..
    vagrants do as much damage as a fully geared seraph...a vagrant stole 2 bosses from me in factions. saddest moments of my life

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinopawnz View Post
    Rule of thumb is never pick seraph for anything. Currently calling seraphs non-viable in factions is an understatement. It takes a fully geared seraph 15-30 minutes to kill a boss in factions while it takes a fully geared slayer, arcanist or any other class only 10 seconds to a minute to finish killing a boss.

The time difference between seraph and every other class is ridiculous and even though u have link attack, every attack potion in the game, and full gear, killing a boss in faction with a seraph is a nearly impossible task. You will find that even if you are the only player in faction for 20 minutes, you will likely still not get a boss kill because someone will log on last second and steal the boss from you.

People will tell you that slayers, cracks are the best class but they are talking about a few seconds difference in boss killing.. slayers can kill bosses in 10 seconds. arcanists can kill in 20 seconds..wooptie doo, slayers are a few seconds faster. Chances are that if you can kill a boss quickly, no one will be able to steal because the boss will be dead before anyone can make it to you....unless you play a seraph... Never ever ever play a seraph
    Gawd can you just stop your crybabies its such a shame that I'm talking to a lad who's very narcicistic as far as I know girls are the ones who possess more of being narcicistic, I'm so freaking annoyed with you, why you have to whine so much about the class? I guess you're too childish to make suggestions, LEAVE the class alone as what others advices you?! You don't have to push yourself to something that isn't for you, if there's a rule in here that surely is about being hateful to a certain class you're most certain to be banned. Gawd such a pointless thread to create if you all gonna do is AGAIN talk about your whining about seraph, if you know from the start that it can't why still go for a comment or topic about that? That's why you ask "what class is good" not what class is worst right? Gawd im gonna say I'm really impressed of such humor. I guess should definitely give you a ban on the seraph class so you would stop your whinings gee so much for a lad to see much pointless crybaby thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BannY View Post
    Hello i'am new and i want Know what is the best class for do faction gianting or to kill blu meteo...con someone ansare me?? Thanks
    I'm suggesting you to ignore that dinopawnz user all he does is whine about seraphs in every posts. If I'm not mistaken its "Best class" in the topic thread, Just means how crappy eqs he possess. I think harlequins is best since most of the time Devon (most OP harlequin in tr server) guards faction lol.
    Last edited by WickedSnow; 11th March 2015 at 11:07 AM.

Title
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

at the moment i think slayers/cracks are the best at hunting everything from normal bosses to faction bosses/ pvp but you need shit loads of gear till you can survive in faction wars

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234