RCORN

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    623 (0 Banked)
    Items GM User Title ChangeGM User Title Style ChangeBeast

Default Maintenance 02.05.2018 - 05/02/2018

Dear insanians,

a lot of rumors have been around lately, rumors about gear that was manipulated by a staff member.

We know that this is very upsetting, for everyone. To keep the game fair, we decided to remove these manipulations from the game.

The people that did trade with these items and/or did the manipulations were either fired or banned.

We removed a total of 363 manipulations on items that didn't belong into the game.

We are aware that some of you are victims of this incident and we plead you to be patient while we discuss a compensation. Maybe you as well have something to say about it.

Since the news are open to posting right now, you can express yourselves here.

Insanity just like every single player is important to every staff member and we'd like to apologize for the inconveniences.
    We will handle this incident translucent to the community and do our best to undo the harm that was caused.

At all times feel free to share your thoughts.

Edit:

Here's a list with characters that where connected to the issue - all accounts of the owner of these chars have been banned:
    ( If you're on this list and think it was a mistake then contact me )
    Code:
    GotYouFooled
    Evasion aka Flakka
    dummkopf aka Daemon aka Boomer aka Palyado aka YoghurtGums aka shogun
    OrangeKush aka Aquilinus
    loveMegood aka Takdaynamo
    Tyrone2
    youareFAT aka Loopy
    DavyJonesJr
    NoEyeDeer
    msBoosh
    talkshlt aka MasterPogi aka Resign
    SugarPrincess
    Goku aka King aka Sion
    Hulk aka xSmashingx
    MiiAngell
    Line
    MightyBoosh
    Kevin
    Illuminaughty
    Edit 2:
    These players have been on the list by accident:
    Code:
    CanThought
    Last edited by Pumaaa; 4th May 2018 at 04:29 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    120 (758 Banked)

Default Re: Maintenance 02.05.2018 - 05/02/2018

If Mariella is the responsible for spawning gears (as stated by Hells), why is she set as GameMaster/ForumModerator here on forums and not banned or with a red name like the other who were fired? Is she staying as a staff member after all? Am I missing something? Thanks

IGN: K1NGP1N / RedFS

RCORN

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    623 (0 Banked)
    Items GM User Title ChangeGM User Title Style ChangeBeast

Has been fixed.

FIREDGANG
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    783 (0 Banked)
    Items GM User Title Style ChangeGM User Title ChangeGM Name Style Change

Pretty hard news for a lot of people to swallow, especially considering real world trading was made legal and a lot of it was traded in that period. However the only way the server moves forward is through things like these. Did a lot of innocent people just get fucked over? God yeah. But that's just the sacrifice that has to be made. Obviously it wasn't an easy decision to make, but it was made having the best interests of everyone in mind. Kudos is all I'll say.

I think for the people affected, they should wait and see what the compensation is. Obviously you are entitled to nothing, but it seems that they are willing to go through each victim individually and work something out. This is really important and people should not be jumping the gun. It isn't 'fair' as you won't get your full gear back, but owning it in the first place was unfair.

To the people of power who withheld the information, now you can see exactly why you received the punishment you did. It was all for the sake of a better server.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    148 (800 Banked)
    Items GM User Title ChangeGM User Title Style ChangeGM Name Style Change

Some suffered but we can`t help it, even at doctor when you take a surgery to save your life it hurts.
    So yeah , guys, we had a surgery today for Insanity and we removed those cancer awakes.

Next is the healing process.

I thank puma for the detailed investigation, even if it took us like 1 month to find everything out properly from the logs and players alike, its finally fixed.

Now, chill, give us time, we are preparing compensations !

^_^

The people banned might get un-banned we still debating on that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    177 (0 Banked)
    Items GM User Title Style ChangeGM User Title ChangeGM Name Style Change

Now Mariella's spawned awakes gone, now we need to wait until Hell's spawned awakes are gone.

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    12 (0 Banked)

I would just like to take a moment and personally thank Pumaaafor the hard work and time that was put into this. I know that it required the search of many player logs, that date back quite some time. Last time I was in siege a player known as Flakka was hitting me hard as heck, and it was very discouraging seeing 9mil-11mil damage from his hits. As a noob at the time I was beginning to this that this game was unfair and that players as such, who can do that much damage are basically very hard to overcome unless you got ridiculously high health. I'm glad that a light has been shone on these players that had gears that were... "spawned". I am glad they are banned. I also hate the fact that the players who bought the items thinking they had gotten a good deal on an amazing item had it ripped away from them. Hopefully there is some sort of "equal or less value " compensation in the works, cause it is very unfair for them. Once again, Thanks PumaaaFor the good job you did. Keep it up!
    Thanks,
    XaphanTheFallen

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    16 (0 Banked)

Wipe ty ��

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    21 (0 Banked)

I am actually glad that this has happened. I am a victim of one of the ones who bought “spawned” awakenes ignorantly thinking that they were just super pro. Yes it really sucks that all that money went to someone taking advantage of ones that are passionate about this server, but it is really good to hear that there will be compensations. I hope for a fast recovery to the other victims of this and thank the hard work of the ones that are balancing the game again. :)

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    16 (0 Banked)

Btw it hit more guys 10+.... Flakka(Dylan) wasnt rly spawned his best part was 29 lul... But ye u did nice work Puma just dont add 10%(on uas)and its fine! Enjoy playing, and siege with max 10guys :^)
    Last edited by Wrym; 3rd May 2018 at 10:52 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast