Like Like:  0

Thread: I need help for this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    120 (38 Banked)

Default I need help for this.

Yeah I know, I'm not that type of guy who needs help but in this case I need it xD, It's been long time of not playing Insanity, since 2016... Can you guys please tell me about the new things that they have put while I was not? I know what you're thinking and yes!!! I know everything about Insanity, but I'm lost right now, so... "do you know the wae?" (rip that meme 2017-2018), also thanks for reading my post <3, and I love to be back again. (btw what happen to all my perins?) or It's just my imagination xD
    It's sad sometimes, because all my friends left the server and I'm the only one without friends right now.

Credits to Xpro

Credits to Dianshi

Credits to AmyCakes
    IGN: Tekunden ~Slayer

Wik
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    5,760 (0 Banked)
    Items GM Name Style ChangeNabcakeOrange Juice AddictGM User Title Style Change

Default Re: I need help for this.

hmm! I would suggest just going through the News posts?

Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

I guess reading the previous patch notes would help.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    77 (0 Banked)

To be honest, since last time I had a decently geared char in 2016, and coming back, not very much has changed. Most noticeable are the Secret room, Pvp Balance changes,
    new fashion sets/new pets/masks. Same events for halloween/xmas, maybe new trans weps/sets for those events. Almost forgot, the best one was the new pve sets, you should probably
    start farming cove or bc, maybe donating to sell for perin, and buy the new pve set. Basically, you just replace your old set if you dont have duelist yet. I wouldn't worry or think you missed that
    much here, just continue to do what you did when you played. As the people above say, you can also read the patches to see the changes, but who has time for that? :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    120 (38 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by maximusmax View Post
    To be honest, since last time I had a decently geared char in 2016, and coming back, not very much has changed. Most noticeable are the Secret room, Pvp Balance changes,
    new fashion sets/new pets/masks. Same events for halloween/xmas, maybe new trans weps/sets for those events. Almost forgot, the best one was the new pve sets, you should probably
    start farming cove or bc, maybe donating to sell for perin, and buy the new pve set. Basically, you just replace your old set if you dont have duelist yet. I wouldn't worry or think you missed that
    much here, just continue to do what you did when you played. As the people above say, you can also read the patches to see the changes, but who has time for that? :)
    Thanks alot for this <3

Credits to Xpro

Credits to Dianshi

Credits to AmyCakes
    IGN: Tekunden ~Slayer

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    88 (2,641 Banked)

Answered and closed!