Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Templar 1vs1 question, help me please :(

Hi, I'm planning to create a Templar specially for COVE, So I need to know, what's their average damage on cove meteo with the following items:

- Male sword +5
    - Male shield (dont remember the exactly name)
    - Tenshi xtal +5 with normal adoch awakes
    - tiger and buff pet with decent UAS awake
    - champion set +20

I know, some people will say "templar is not created to PvE", "just make a FM/slayer" nah I dont care, Templar is one of my favorite class, templar and crackshooter, but sadly crackshooters have too low damage here, So I want to know with templar, thanks ^^

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Templar 1vs1 question, help me please :(

Crackshooters have way more damages than Templars for the same low budget, lol.
    You'll legit deal 0 dmg especially with a templar and especially with those items. (No PvE just for example..)

Title
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Faker View Post
    Hi, I'm planning to create a Templar specially for COVE, So I need to know, what's their average damage on cove meteo with the following items:

- Male sword +5
    - champion set +20

I know, some people will say "templar is not created to PvE", "just make a FM/slayer" nah I dont care, Templar is one of my favorite class, templar and crackshooter, but sadly crackshooters have too low damage here, So I want to know with templar, thanks ^^
    go crack "for now" yes do play what you think is fun for you but it's just a waste of opportunity when you can farm twice or even thrice faster with the same budget between crack and temp..temp is pretty great but you need a huge funds for it and when after the grinding go back to your temp gear it up have fun!and goodluck

Title
    Dignitary
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

- Male sword +5
    - champion set +20
    350k-400k Each Hits (non-swordcrossed) full link , full premmed , full str , full buffed , etc..
    cove Mobs have no DebuffImmunity but bosses have this , so your Bread and Butter skill which is SwordCross isnt really effective in Cove Minibosses

theyre prolly right , if you are starting out it would be best?... no, common sense to go with a Aoe Char or a Buffer/Support Tank such as Seraphs to buff you and use it as a starting Farming and then transition to early form of Bosshunting which is Cracks , then choose to pursue a higher form of Aoe which is Arcanist or Adoch Bosshunting which are Slayer , Adoch FM , Harlequin , Crackshooter and lastly Adoch Templar

but if you are really into Templars getting decent damage is only attainable through expensive end-gear items such as Trinium Sets and Trinium Weap/Shield and Tenshi/Guardian/Titan Set along with Mega Tiger and full on Leos Set , to which your maximum DPS output would only be 50% less to that of Slayers or Adoch FMs , so you might rethink your choice of pursuing a class to its role isnt really intended for Mainstream Bosshunting