Like Like:  0

Thread: templars and tanking

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

Default templars and tanking

So i have seen some posts suggesting that bosses cant be tanked on this server but they were a year old. is this still true? and if so is it because you would not be able to have enough HP or because you would get one shot no matter how much you have? If this is the case what is the point of templars here? are they useful in a non boss hunting way?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    150 (758 Banked)

Default Re: templars and tanking

Yeah bosses can't be tanked here, but that's not needed at all. With max block (85%) and a decent damage you can kill them easily, so a tanker is kinda useless.

Templar is mostly a 1v1 class I think... I don't know if they are used in siege, but if you're thinking about boss hunting, there are way better options (Slayer, FM, Crack...).

IGN: K1NGP1N / RedFS

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Yeah bosses can't be tanked here, but that's not needed at all. With max block (85%) and a decent damage you can kill them easily, so a tanker is kinda useless.

Templar is mostly a 1v1 class I think... I don't know if they are used in siege, but if you're thinking about boss hunting, there are way better options (Slayer, FM, Crack...).
    Is this due to OHKO moves or lack of obtainable hp? Can they still be useful for things other than 1v1 pvp like penya farming or the like or are they just the most armored turd with their purpose removed ?

FIRED
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    2,711 (0 Banked)

You only need a tank for Secret Room and Crackshooters and Seraphs are better tanks there than templars. So never make a HP /STA tank on this server, as its wasted money.
    IronLung ~ WarrenBuffett ~ SuperHornet

2006 - 2017