Like Like:  0

Thread: Soul Of Rhisis Or Merkaba?

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

Default Soul Of Rhisis Or Merkaba?

Since I'm already bored of making Cove runners, I want to make RM now for farming (eventhough I'm broke aaf).

Just want to ask which is better. SOR or Merkaba? What awakes should I get if go for SOR or Merkaba. What gears should I use?

How much Perin is needed to make a decent RM? I'm referring to (+20 Stick, +10 Shield) ( Taurus or Libra) (Tenshi or Priest) (Statted)

Thanks for the help <3

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    12 (295 Banked)

Default Re: Soul Of Rhisis Or Merkaba?

Soul of rhisis and merkaba are based on two different things. Soul of rhisis is based on STA while merkaba is based on INT. but I suggest you go for INT bc it casts faster than SOR and it damages the monster faster than soul of rhisis, but if you're going to lure something, you can use soul of rhisis so you can lure monsters faster. so both are really important, but be an INT based seraph if you want to farm ces in cove. an INT based seraph w/ 2m+ hp will do :)

• a clean xtal +20 stick costs for like 800p-1kp? thats w/ X cards, runes, and lvl 120 craft x2 sta (i suggest you go for x2 sta in craft, bc you need a little bit of hp to survive the monsters)
    • a clean xtal +10 shield can be 600p w/ xcards and lvl 120 craft
    • i suggest you use libra for u to fastly kill the monsters (250-300p budget)
    • Priest if xtal +10 w/ some decent awakes 300-500p if xtal +5 w/ some decent awakes 100-200
    • statted (250-300)

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    Soul of rhisis and merkaba are based on two different things. Soul of rhisis is based on STA while merkaba is based on INT. but I suggest you go for INT bc it casts faster than SOR and it damages the monster faster than soul of rhisis, but if you're going to lure something, you can use soul of rhisis so you can lure monsters faster. so both are really important, but be an INT based seraph if you want to farm ces in cove. an INT based seraph w/ 2m+ hp will do :)

• a clean xtal +20 stick costs for like 800p-1kp? thats w/ X cards, runes, and lvl 120 craft x2 sta (i suggest you go for x2 sta in craft, bc you need a little bit of hp to survive the monsters)
    • a clean xtal +10 shield can be 600p w/ xcards and lvl 120 craft
    • i suggest you use libra for u to fastly kill the monsters (250-300p budget)
    • Priest if xtal +10 w/ some decent awakes 300-500p if xtal +5 w/ some decent awakes 100-200
    • statted (250-300)

Wooow. thanks Ma’am �� you just stated the best details I need to know ❤️

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    12 (295 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Achilyka View Post
    Wooow. thanks Ma’am �� you just stated the best details I need to know ❤️
    np, glad i can help

Participant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

it really depends on your preference. I'm using an SOR build but the recent changes to it made farming a bit slower because SOR now slows monsters too which is pretty unfortunate. Well if it not for the slow I think the SOR build is better for low budget seraphs, but if u want a merk build be ready to pour in some perinjas. and imo both are on equal in terms of clearspeed.

Novice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    344 (0 Banked)

If you are killing bosses, then merkabah focused build is better. But if you are only killing mobs, then SOR focused build is better coz you can tank more while dealing damage still. :)
    Merkabah build would be more of IA, Int, and pve awakes with libras set preferably
    SOR build is sta and pve awakes with taurus set preferably :)