Title
    Vagrant
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default questions for arca

1.what is the best combo for a pvp arca?

2.is the echoes of weary is for pvp only?

Title
    Rookie
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: questions for arca

1. There's a lot of 1v1 Arca Combos. There's also One Wind-Cutter and 5 Firebirds. Astral Moon + Echoe + Echoe +Echoe + Rock Crash +Rock Crash is the best PvP Arca combo that I use. Some people use Waterwell first then Astral Moon Echoes and Lightning Strikes. It just depends on your gear too
    2. PvE and PvP

Title
    Vagrant
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hikkari View Post
    1. There's a lot of 1v1 Arca Combos. There's also One Wind-Cutter and 5 Firebirds. Astral Moon + Echoe + Echoe +Echoe + Rock Crash +Rock Crash is the best PvP Arca combo that I use. Some people use Waterwell first then Astral Moon Echoes and Lightning Strikes. It just depends on your gear too
    2. PvE and PvP
    regarding question number 1..why rock crash,astral,wind cutter,please enlighten me about this newbie as arca..isn't it the echoes of the weary is the strongest skill dealer of the arca? why we cant put it at 5 slot?

regarding question number 2: i tried my P.FOX(75 INT) with 20 pve awake vs my Mega dragon(975 atk) with 24Mp awake..and the p pet with pve awakes deals a lot of damage compare to the other one using the echoes of weary skill. thats why im very confused about that skill..is it really mp based attack or what?

thnaks in advance..

Title
    Liaison
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOMI View Post
    regarding question number 1..why rock crash,astral,wind cutter,please enlighten me about this newbie as arca..isn't it the echoes of the weary is the strongest skill dealer of the arca? why we cant put it at 5 slot?

regarding question number 2: i tried my P.FOX(75 INT) with 20 pve awake vs my Mega dragon(975 atk) with 24Mp awake..and the p pet with pve awakes deals a lot of damage compare to the other one using the echoes of weary skill. thats why im very confused about that skill..is it really mp based attack or what?

thnaks in advance..
    Your mp just has to be full for skills, refresher hold will keep it maxed. Also mega dragon is useless in insanity get a mega fox or lion.

Regarding the other skills used:

Astral bomb will reduce the magic def on opponent. So astral bomb into 5 echoes will be significantly more damage.

Wind cutter will put a negative fire resistance for a couple of seconds on opponent and the firebirds will gain damage for that time.

Water well into electric shock is another instance to use elemental debuff+bombs.

Title
    Vagrant
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks you guys for helping me.this topic can be close.