8 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default Re: PvE Harlequin

Quote Originally Posted by Zirkor View Post
    Thanks for all your responses

Well my Yoyo has All-Stat on it and I got a Leo's Set + 1/3/5/7/9 Tiger, so I probably gonna stick too it first and stat some STA if it'll be necessary.

Guess I just need to focus on my Yoyo now and get some Lvs on it to get the Stats of the craft and also upgrade it a bit further if I can afford it.
    good luck bro

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

EDIT: found the rune guide, my bad.
    Last edited by Zirkor; 19th October 2017 at 12:41 AM.

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I don't want to open a new thread again so I hope it's ok to double post and maybe somebody can help me here again. I want to BH with my Harlequin and it worked pretty good until I tried Kalgas and I just dropped from 2.6m HP to zero.

I heard it requires ~4m HP to be able to tank bosses but at the moment I get to 2,9m HP with 15-20m crits (unsure if link was active, no mentor-pupil) with a tiger and 3,2m HP with 12-15m crits (unsure if link was active, no mentor-pupil) with a lion. I could get to 3,5m HP with Enchant of Life but the decreased ATK will reduce my dmg again.
    Also this HP requires a full sta build which results in only 67% block.

Without any sta statted I get to 2mhp with lion and either 85%block or full str. 1,7m with tiger.

My question is if I am forced to use Pocket Pangs (hate it to use them actually, prefer it to be able to tank the dmg instead of dying and reviving all the time) or will 3,2m HP be enough? And which setup is the best in your opinion, low hp (1,7m or 2,0m with max block and more dmg) or full sta (2,9m or 3,2m) to tank the dmg but reducing my own dmg.
    Last edited by Zirkor; 6th November 2017 at 10:42 AM.

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tbh based on my own experience, Kalgas would always 1 hit me wether I have max block/high hp. I've tried it with my menta and when Kalgas is low, it seems that it attacks so fast that you can't really rema in the right time. But on the other hand with my slayer, I had around 2m hp with max block and I'd live until Kalgas would be around 20% of it's hp left. I didn't mind dying since I'd always bring an RM with me to buff at the end before the kill. And remember bringing an RM with you during boss hunts is helpful, and yes it takes time since you need to control 2 chars to get to the boss. But on the bright side you won't spend much perins with Pocket Pangs. And I really prefer going damage with max block during boss hunts since Boss' seems to only 1 hit when they are low. On the other hand, about going HP. Yes you will be able to tank them but you'll never be sure that you'll really tank it's dmg when the boss is at low health. And it really slows you down on farming. Going HP basically means like let's say killing one boss for 20mins instead of let's say 2-3 boss per 20mins? As long as you have 2-2.5m hp with max block you'll be fine :-)
    Last edited by daquan; 6th November 2017 at 12:03 PM.
    Mentalist : Jungkook
    Seraph : Nichkhun

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tbh I used to have a crack and I can go full sta on Kalgas and have like 3.5m hp (shitty EQs) with full block and I rarely die because of a tip that @Gabriel gave on one of his comments a a few months ago, which is when you see kalgas starting its attack animation for it's 3 headed strike, use rema at the same time the first head hits you so you can heal up the first hit and have enough hp for the next 2 hits. The only time I die is when I suddenly became brain dead and not react quickly to the first hit.

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuju View Post
    Tbh I used to have a crack and I can go full sta on Kalgas and have like 3.5m hp (shitty EQs) with full block and I rarely die because of a tip that @Gabriel gave on one of his comments a a few months ago, which is when you see kalgas starting its attack animation for it's 3 headed strike, use rema at the same time the first head hits you so you can heal up the first hit and have enough hp for the next 2 hits. The only time I die is when I suddenly became brain dead and not react quickly to the first hit.
    Thanks for this tip. I was like afk when I fought Kalgas and didn't pay attention to his attack patterns or how many hits he does, but that he hits 3 times is very helpful, explains why soul leeching wasn't enough at this point.

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yume View Post
    i have pve harle,and is not bad as people says,the problem is the players here just repeat what they read without try,my harle can reach 20m pve with +15 yoyo full str 17m with a lil bit of dex for block and i havent spent more than 1.9kp for it, so in resume do what makes your gameplay better and makes you feel is fun cause thats why is a Rol game
    Ola, may i know what are the equipment ure using with this kind of damage and budget. Planning to try some pve harle

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Ola, may i know what are the equipment ure using with this kind of damage and budget. Planning to try some pve harle
    for sure those are end gears that he's using

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    for sure those are end gears that he's using
    Uhm, he stated above that his doesnt spent more than 1.9kp.

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

oh mb then maybe pve sets w/ pro awakes hahaha not sure

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast