Rookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default PvE Harlequin

I just got a simple question, if you don't want to read all this, just skip to the end of this post.

Since I played Flyff quite a long time the harlequin (YJ) became my favourite class for PvP but the problem always was the PvE part, no matter which server or year I played. (I missed some versions of Flyff so please don't blame me if I am wrong here)

Slayers always seemed to be the best 1v1 class, but that's ok for me, this class was designed to do exactly this job.

FMs deal more dmg, Crackshooters seem to deal also a bit more or equal since Harlequins need to sacrifice some Str for Dex.

So what's the question now?

I played slayer/blade way too often and too long, I am a bit bored of it, may change in some weeks or months

Crackshooters/Ranger never were my class. When I played they were weak in PvP and could only AoE. This has changed but with my connection (50-450ms) I probably will have a lot of trouble with the Arrow Bug. And it is not my class, idk why.

The thing with FM is I don't like it PvP and I want to focus on one class for now.

So the question is:

Even if Harlequin is probably the weakest or 2nd weakest 1v1 Adoch class, is it possible to be competitive when it comes to DPS compared to average or slightly above average FMs or even Slayers if you put enough effort in the equipment.

To explain it: I love this class, so I am willing to pay maybe 25-30% more penya in order to play this class effectively in PvE but if a FM with average or worse EQ would deal way more dmg than my Harlequin later I probably would use my YJ only for PvP later.

Thanks for your help.

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default Re: PvE Harlequin

i have pve harle,and is not bad as people says,the problem is the players here just repeat what they read without try,my harle can reach 20m pve with +15 yoyo full str 17m with a lil bit of dex for block and i havent spent more than 1.9kp for it, so in resume do what makes your gameplay better and makes you feel is fun cause thats why is a Rol game

Title
    Dignitary
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

harles hit better than Crackshooters and Templars in Pve , but the survivability of Harle's is questionable

Adoch Fm vs. Templars

Adoch Harle

these vids should give you some insights into their dps capabilities and compare it from there , do take note that templars and adoch fm's have shields and therefor has 240 AllstatFrom shield and can use 1 more item to Awake/Card/Rarity

But this is outdated by a few months/years , harles are still better than Cracks and Templars DPS wise
    Last edited by Gabriel; 14th October 2017 at 02:59 AM.

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for your responses.

I'll just stick to my Harlequin as my main char. I will level and gear up my other preferred classes too, but it's good to hear Harlequin is not so bad as some people say.

Just another question because I don't to open a new thread over and over again.

I plan to have atleast 1 PvE and 1 PvP set later, but 2 Trinium Yoyos would be too expensive, 1 already makes me struggle. So what would be the best attribute on the yoyo. I thought about +1 all stat since it would fit PvE best since I think 120 Dex and 120 Sta are more worth than 120 Str. But does this count for PvP too or does a Harlequin need these 120 extra STR?

Title
    Novice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With the recent harle buffs i'd say they are pretty good and cheap pve class atm, providing you can get wrath passive on the pve set

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zirkor View Post
    Thanks for your responses.

I'll just stick to my Harlequin as my main char. I will level and gear up my other preferred classes too, but it's good to hear Harlequin is not so bad as some people say.

Just another question because I don't to open a new thread over and over again.

I plan to have atleast 1 PvE and 1 PvP set later, but 2 Trinium Yoyos would be too expensive, 1 already makes me struggle. So what would be the best attribute on the yoyo. I thought about +1 all stat since it would fit PvE best since I think 120 Dex and 120 Sta are more worth than 120 Str. But does this count for PvP too or does a Harlequin need these 120 extra STR?
    Don't try to build (at the same time) PvP and PvE. You'll end up sucking at both, spending a lot of time, and no satisfactory results on the outcome. I can't tell you much about PvP builds though, but if you're needing that little extra block rate, I'd say the quickest (and cheapest) way to go is through +10 set.

Also, for PvE, 2x STR craft on your weapon is essential, because you're aiming for the highest damage, too. You don't want to spend 10-20 minutes trying to finish cove/any other dungeon

by Yume

by Lurad

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

as a little tip,get taurus,mlion trust me the dmg wont change too much also its easy to find pve adoch/high adoch. all stat yoyo for block and thief +10 are very important

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yume View Post
    as a little tip,get taurus,mlion trust me the dmg wont change too much also its easy to find pve adoch/high adoch. all stat yoyo for block and thief +10 are very important
    Couples has a adoch harle, he knows best. Sorry

by Yume

by Lurad

Title
    Apprentice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pedrossilva View Post

Also, for PvE, 2x STR craft on your weapon is essential, because you're aiming for the highest damage, too. You don't want to spend 10-20 minutes trying to finish cove/any other dungeon
    DEFINITELY NOT LOL x2 str for pve is the worst decision u can choose ,10 mins cove is a normal time btw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pedrossilva View Post
    Couples has a adoch harle, he knows best. Sorry

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for all your responses

Well my Yoyo has All-Stat on it and I got a Leo's Set + 1/3/5/7/9 Tiger, so I probably gonna stick too it first and stat some STA if it'll be necessary.

Guess I just need to focus on my Yoyo now and get some Lvs on it to get the Stats of the craft and also upgrade it a bit further if I can afford it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast