Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I love magic!

I've wondering everytime someone asked what are the decent items to be able to Farm Ces, people keeps forcing peeople to play Adoch class instead. Yea, I know its cheaper and all. But I love magic class/aoe class.

Been browsing the forum searching for things I need to grind, can't find any answer.

What are things do I need to farm Ces?

HP?
    Awakes(I can afford UAS, but of course not as much)?
    Accessories?
    Any tips(item-wise)?
    Any other things I need to know? I only see a few magic class in-game mostly, melee class. I dont often find many useful threads about it anymore. p.p

Base on update and threads, Menta seems pretty good, since it has high damage and naturally high HP. But I would love to get your opinion on both, PvE-wise, PvP-wise and Newbie-Wise (Flyff gameplay, etc).

And Arca has HUGEEE AoE skills, which I love for my penya farming. But I only farm in Dekanes a Small Area, but damn that class is cheap for starting class-wise. I dont know which one to pick, I love botthhh!

P.S. I love both Menta and Arca. Might as well use it as my main character, since most use it for farming/starting class only. Seems cool to me. I love adoch but its boring. o-o No colors when you attack mobs, booooo!
    P.S.S. Donna I've been watching your Vids, you are so cool.
    Last edited by Gaius; 2nd October 2017 at 07:05 PM.

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Re: I love magic!

A rule of thumb here is kinda' like.. If you can afford Malef, Tenshi, and 200ip cards/stated/jewels, you can basically DO anything just not necessarily as quickly as someone with good awakes.

A "saying" of my own is to play what you enjoy.

Mechanically and (probably?) stat and skill-wise, Arcanist is the more feasible option for what you want to do (CES farming) because of the AoE ranges. Mentalist is rather unpopular for some reason, which seems weird since nobody complains about their stats (as far as I see) so I guess it's just really a not loved class overall. I ASSUME mentalist is viable, but Arcanist is just more popular so tips/guides and premade gear will be (cheaper) easier to find if you go that route.

HP?
    Irrelevant if you kill mobs in 1-3 hits (with EVA Storm) or do Hit and Run. If you need HP, just add some STA in your stats.

For starters and for being budget friendly, you can awaken INT on everything except your gloves and boots. UAS can get any awakening on any part, so you can just use them on those parts (for now).

Accessories?
    Libras. Again, as far as CES, you won't need much HP and should just use HnR or add some STA if you're not reking things in 1-3 hits.

Any tips(item-wise)?
    For budget, you can use S/10% cards instead of the 200IP X/12% cards and buy ATK runes. Make sure you have a fox and a buff pet with beads running.

Any other things I need to know?
    If you put all your stats into STA, use your HP% Consumables, then switch back to INT, you'll get a bigger HP bonus than if you used them in full INT. Also, you can farm Penya in Forgotten Island for upgrading before you start doing full Cove Runs to get your char to that 1-3 hit goal.
    Join Sympathy
    IGN: Kerfuffle
    Call me Eva

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    A rule of thumb here is kinda' like.. If you can afford Malef, Tenshi, and 200ip cards/stated/jewels, you can basically DO anything just not necessarily as quickly as someone with good awakes.

A "saying" of my own is to play what you enjoy.

Mechanically and (probably?) stat and skill-wise, Arcanist is the more feasible option for what you want to do (CES farming) because of the AoE ranges. Mentalist is rather unpopular for some reason, which seems weird since nobody complains about their stats (as far as I see) so I guess it's just really a not loved class overall. I ASSUME mentalist is viable, but Arcanist is just more popular so tips/guides and premade gear will be (cheaper) easier to find if you go that route.

HP?
    Irrelevant if you kill mobs in 1-3 hits (with EVA Storm) or do Hit and Run. If you need HP, just add some STA in your stats.

For starters and for being budget friendly, you can awaken INT on everything except your gloves and boots. UAS can get any awakening on any part, so you can just use them on those parts (for now).

Accessories?
    Libras. Again, as far as CES, you won't need much HP and should just use HnR or add some STA if you're not reking things in 1-3 hits.

Any tips(item-wise)?
    For budget, you can use S/10% cards instead of the 200IP X/12% cards and buy ATK runes. Make sure you have a fox and a buff pet with beads running.

Any other things I need to know?
    If you put all your stats into STA, use your HP% Consumables, then switch back to INT, you'll get a bigger HP bonus than if you used them in full INT. Also, you can farm Penya in Forgotten Island for upgrading before you start doing full Cove Runs to get your char to that 1-3 hit goal.
    Will that be efficient? Or i sshould stick to dekanes? I can afford all that things Stated and males,

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

CES farming is very efficient if you have the attention span and will to clear the entire map, unlike me.
    Join Sympathy
    IGN: Kerfuffle
    Call me Eva

Title
    Novice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If its only for Dekane mines farming i suggest a cheap build for seraph. You always have all the buffs, and even a level 120 Ringmaster set goes so far. AOE skills are quite good too. And because you can spam merkabah, you can just focus on dct speed and sta awakes coz stacking merkabah is high enough damage output.
    I'd say the same with CES farming, seraph with level 300 gears is good enough. And because you are only focusing on sta pve hp awakes, it works well to tank all damage.