Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Force Master For Boss Hunting.

Hello.

I know i'v made already this kind of thread about arca and then said i'v lost interest, this is different, i fell for fm.

Whats the minimum req for boss hunting with force master?
    i mean all bosses exept cove, cuz i heared he's insanly op.

how much does clean tritium set cost, weapon, shield, and leos set.
    please answer for each set of items.

i assume though its all even clean gonna cost way to much for now.
    so.... i'll probably buy tenshi set and Conqueror fist + shield, champion set as well i suppouse.
    gonna use normal awk scrolls cuz the special way to expensive atm, besides i belive there is no point using them on gear ur gonna change at the end.
    Also could i boss hunt with full str build? (again not cove)
    Is it even possible to hunt most bosses with this set up and if so then how far do i need to upgrade the gear?

kinda off topic but is it only me or force master atks faster then slayer?

EDIT: are there any cs sets with effects, where do i find what effects they give? iam kinda sick using that noob cs set they giving.

Edit: dua to no expiriense at bh iam not sure wich pet is better for boss hunting specially with fm: str, sta or hp.
    As for pick up pet beeds i choose 4 leech and 5 hp, is it good set up?

I want to not die when boss hunting most bosses and not do super low dmg.

Thanks In Advance.
    Last edited by DarkSlayer; 28th September 2017 at 11:10 PM.

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Force Master For Boss Hunting

Hello.

I know i'v made already this kind of thread about arca and then said i'v lost interest, this is different, i fell for fm.

so.... i'll probably buy tenshi set and Conqueror fist + shield, champion set as well i suppouse.
    gonna use normal awk scrolls cuz the special way to expensive atm, besides i belive there is no point using them on gear ur gonna change at the end.
    Is it even possible to hunt most bosses with this set up and if so then how far do i need to upgrade the gear?

EDIT: are there any cs sets with effects, where do i find what effects they give? iam kinda sick using that noob cs set they giving.

Edit: dua to no expiriense at bh iam not sure wich pet is better for boss hunting specially with fm: str, sta or hp.

Thanks In Advance.
    Last edited by DarkSlayer; 28th September 2017 at 11:12 PM.

Title
    Practitioner
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Default Re: Force Master For Boss Hunting

Why the fck have you made two - exactly equal - threads about this?

http://forums.insanityflyff.com/show...r-Boss-Hunting

IGN: K1NGP1N / RedFS

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Why the fck have you made two - exactly equal - threads about this?

http://forums.insanityflyff.com/show...r-Boss-Hunting
    In case the assist forum is dead. Besides i ment to post here at first, not sure why i posted there at the end.
    No one answerd so i decided to post here to.
    If u dont have anything useful then fuck off my threads.

Title
    Practitioner
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSlayer View Post
    In case the assist forum is dead. Besides i ment to post here at first, not sure why i posted there at the end.
    No one answerd so i decided to post here to.
    If u dont have anything useful then fuck off my threads.
    The last posts are shown in the forum's homepage and basically that's how people access new threads. In other words, it doesn't matter if you started the thread in the Assist or Q&A section. Ah, the class section is not dead by the way.

If you need to change anything in your thread, you can contact a forum moderator instead of creating a new one.

Sometimes it requires days to get an answer.

IGN: K1NGP1N / RedFS

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    The last posts are shown in the forum's homepage and basically that's how people access new threads. In other words, it doesn't matter if you started the thread in the Assist or Q&A section. Ah, the class section is not dead by the way.

If you need to change anything in your thread, you can contact a forum moderator instead of creating a new one.

Sometimes it requires days to get an answer.
    Didnt know that.... anyways thats not what this thread is about.

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello.

Thanks In Advance.
    Be lvl300 FM first before doing BH.

600p for each parts of trin set except for wings/mask is 300p. And a clean trin weapon would cost 3kp+.

Get around 40% adoch awakes per parts in all your items except tenshi helm and gloves.

You cannot go pure str with those basic equips. Honestly it will be hard to decent boss hunt without atleast lvl50-lvl100 FM shield x2 all stats.
    Thats where FM get most of their stats from, also the Fist need to have all stat crafted. In your case, invest in sta until you reach 1-2m hp then rest str.
    Or have 80% block and a bit of sta and rest is str. It will really depend on your equipment set.

They are called 200ip set and they give hp,speed,stats and +1 lucky drop.

Get a perfect S tiger gives 75str boost your dmg a bit.

Take the 3% soul leech bead, and 10%hp bead, also the 13% and 17% speed bead. You can also get 3% PvE dmg others is up to you.

Well, thats impossible to happen when you just have those basic stuffs. Im not discouraging you but you'll gonna die alot.
    Probably you gonna be able to kill is sanpres1&2 and wilds. Might be hard for you to kill Kraken in Herneo1&2.

My advice for you is not to rush on Boss Hunting immediately, farm enough perins even just for a week its boring but gonna be worth it in the end.
    And you wont waste alot of money with buying and selling. Most of the people who rush doing bh ends up getting discouraged and eventually change class.
    If you farm enough you can buy straight a PvE Monk set and thats gonna help you alot damage-wise in boss hunting.

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imnoellim View Post
    Be lvl300 FM first before doing BH.

600p for each parts of trin set except for wings/mask is 300p. And a clean trin weapon would cost 3kp+.

Get around 40% adoch awakes per parts in all your items except tenshi helm and gloves.

You cannot go pure str with those basic equips. Honestly it will be hard to decent boss hunt without atleast lvl50-lvl100 FM shield x2 all stats.
    Thats where FM get most of their stats from, also the Fist need to have all stat crafted. In your case, invest in sta until you reach 1-2m hp then rest str.
    Or have 80% block and a bit of sta and rest is str. It will really depend on your equipment set.

They are called 200ip set and they give hp,speed,stats and +1 lucky drop.

Get a perfect S tiger gives 75str boost your dmg a bit.

Take the 3% soul leech bead, and 10%hp bead, also the 13% and 17% speed bead. You can also get 3% PvE dmg others is up to you.

Well, thats impossible to happen when you just have those basic stuffs. Im not discouraging you but you'll gonna die alot.
    Probably you gonna be able to kill is sanpres1&2 and wilds. Might be hard for you to kill Kraken in Herneo1&2.

My advice for you is not to rush on Boss Hunting immediately, farm enough perins even just for a week its boring but gonna be worth it in the end.
    And you wont waste alot of money with buying and selling. Most of the people who rush doing bh ends up getting discouraged and eventually change class.
    If you farm enough you can buy straight a PvE Monk set and thats gonna help you alot damage-wise in boss hunting.
    WOW, that sucks.
    3kp only for weapon.....
    600p each set piece. dam....
    and leos set?
    that all would take ever.
    cant even imagine how i'd get so much P.
    thanks

edit: even if i max out all tenshi eqps to the best still would be to early to bh?
    dont sets give hp and stats? some guy told me he's gonna have 3m life and do 20m dmg at lv 300.
    edit: what npc sells thouse 200ip sets or is it on the item mall if its at im then where exectely please.
    Last edited by DarkSlayer; 29th September 2017 at 10:14 AM.

Title
    Recruit
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

WOW, that sucks.
    3kp only for weapon.....
    and leos set?
    thanks

edit: even if i max out all tenshi eqps to the best still would be to early to bh?
    dont sets give hp and stats? some guy told me he's gonna have 3m life and do 20m dmg at lv 300.
    edit: what npc sells thouse 200ip sets or is it on the item mall if its at im then where exectely please.
    -ofc trins are expensive. that's why they're end game gears. rather go Monk + Malef if you just want to BH
    -Jewelreis are worth 130P-150p / set
    -you can probably reach 20m dmg if you have about 100k base attack & 1k adoch (not sure cuz I main slayer.)
    and have 3m HP if you got some Sta and HP% + all prems + grilled eal bug. you'll get most of your stats from the x2 all stats crafts on shield.
    -You can only buy those 200IP stated set from other players if not via item mall.
    Last edited by VoteSpam; 29th September 2017 at 01:09 PM.

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WOW, that sucks.
    3kp only for weapon.....
    and leos set?
    thanks

Like I said earlier buying tenshi set would be a waste of time and money, better go straight with the pve monk set the stat effect is way better and is meant really for PvE.
    Better farm your butt off at amnesia/forgotten island with an arcanist/menta then start buying those stuff little by little: 200ip stated set, monk set, leos acce set, male fist and shield.
    Those items would cost around 600-700perins in total I think. Tenshi set became crap after the PvE sets came out. Sure thats possible for guys with end game gears, but with those gears I've recommended "maybe" the best you can reach probably around 3-6mil. Thats how it is, you either start from the bottom or you gonna pay real cash like some people do.

200ip Stated set is at the Item Mall>Statted CS>Statted Base Set.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast