Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hows Arcanist At Every Aspect

Hows Arcanist At Every Aspects?

Atm iam using him as 1v1 cuz its quite fun, i know he has real awesome aoes, latter i might feel like doing, for now only 1v1, so how is he at that really?
    How is he at BH
    How is he at PVP
    does farming w/e works with full int and how?

I assume the awks he needs are int, dct and speed right? Thats from normal scrolls

But what with the special awk scrolls?, iam asking what awks he needs for end game.
    And is there a thread with what awks avialible/best for each piece.
    I wanna generally make him boss hunter and maby farmer so what are the gear req for that?
    I know i need tritium set + weap and shield, and that int mag accessory set but how far do i need it, how much would all that cost clean and how much would it take to make it enough to begin bossing and not being too bad at it.
    Another question: why no one taking soul leach diamond effect as boss hunter, it seem op for bh?
    Iam kinda new player, no shorten words please.
    Thanks in advance.

EDIT: NOT OF THAT MATTERS, LOST MY INTEREST IN ARCA.
    Last edited by DarkSlayer; 27th September 2017 at 07:07 PM.

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Hows Arcanist At Every Aspect

You should browse the guides section, it'll answer most, if not all, of your questions.
    Soul leech is not that effective in boss hunting because the bosses can one hit you most of the time.
    You'd do better with an Increase Attack rune. More damage = faster killing.

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AkikoSuzumiya View Post
    You should browse the guides section, it'll answer most, if not all, of your questions.
    Soul leech is not that effective in boss hunting because the bosses can one hit you most of the time.
    You'd do better with an Increase Attack rune. More damage = faster killing.
    but dont the crystal thing and set + gives u more hp? so bosses wouldnt one shot u.
    some dude told me he has op gear as blade and he'll have at lv 300 3m hp and do 20m dmg or so.
    edit: also the guides might be outdated and i wanned relevant info, and prices.
    Last edited by DarkSlayer; 27th September 2017 at 07:13 PM.

Title
    Participant
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'm still gonna' answer this in case someone else has some same questions as you. Sorry that you lost interest in the class.

1v1 Arcanist isn't super common yet and I haven't tested it, but I always say you should play what you enjoy. Realistically, any class can do anything. However, it will be more expensive/difficult to make some classes work. Arcanist is not a top choice for bosses.

Awakes? Just get a lot of INT and use UAS on your gloves for starters if possible. All the DCT you need should come from gear effects and cards eventually, but if you're early on you might need some DCT awakes I guess.

Can it do bosses? Possible, but you probably can't do ALL bosses for cheap.

Can it do PvP? Sure. However, balance is ever-changing and constantly redefining a class's role in the game. Arcanists are notorious for the "AFK Farming" in siege (standing in a spawn spot and AoE) but again it's not cheap to reach the point where you're going to hurt anyone enough to matter.

Full INT? Only for mob farming (groups of regular monsters), and only if you kill those mobs in 1-3 hits or use Hit and Run. Otherwise you might need a tiny bit of STA to tank whatever monster you're pissing off.

You certainly do not need endgame to farm (or even to PvP, really), and the endgame gear on the Item Mall for mostly the same price in-game (200ip= ROUGHLY 160p). UAS give awakes you can't get with regular scrolls (MP%, HP%, ATK%, DEF%, PvE%) on any piece of equipment.
    Join Sympathy
    IGN: Murica
    Call me Eva

NOTE: The name "Kerfuffle" is no longer mine.

Title
    Veteran
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSlayer View Post
    Hows Arcanist At Every Aspects?

Atm iam using him as 1v1 cuz its quite fun, i know he has real awesome aoes, latter i might feel like doing, for now only 1v1, so how is he at that really?
    How is he at BH
    How is he at PVP
    does farming w/e works with full int and how?

I assume the awks he needs are int, dct and speed right? Thats from normal scrolls

But what with the special awk scrolls?, iam asking what awks he needs for end game.
    And is there a thread with what awks avialible/best for each piece.
    I wanna generally make him boss hunter and maby farmer so what are the gear req for that?
    I know i need tritium set + weap and shield, and that int mag accessory set but how far do i need it, how much would all that cost clean and how much would it take to make it enough to begin bossing and not being too bad at it.
    Another question: why no one taking soul leach diamond effect as boss hunter, it seem op for bh?
    Iam kinda new player, no shorten words please.
    Thanks in advance.

EDIT: NOT OF THAT MATTERS, LOST MY INTEREST IN ARCA.
    -You need IA and Int Awakes. If you have end gear already, it gives the DCT you need, which is 120%.
    -To do boss hunting you need max block, means you need add some dex to your build to reach the 85%.
    -For other mobs just go full INT and do hit and run. Use Windfield skill, with max Speed (250) they wont hit you and you can kill them fast.
    -To do pvp you can go full INT and try to get the max dmg as you can but do as aoe because 1 vs 1 is difficult, other players has high hp and magic def.
    Last edited by Mikalu; 27th September 2017 at 10:18 PM.