Thread: a little help for CES farming menta

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

Default a little help for CES farming menta

as the title said I need a little heads up for it. was bored(even though I didn't achieve anything in the I just like to farm then awake stuffs then do nothing)quitted then decided to go back since I have a looong vacation from college so yeah all I have now is 1kp to make this class do I need more or it is enough for minimum req?(note: excluding meteo) tried arca.seraph,all adoch classes..well except temp since it's expensive as hell.so I want to try this one for fun.
    some questions:
    *do I need X & 12% cards for this?
    *tau or libra?
    *do the 200ip mask needed or rc cloak will work?
    *do I need max M.wand,shield and Illu for this?

all I need is to just survive with mininum equips can't afford nor have the energy to farm the pro stuffs
    well that's all I think..

Elder
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    2,617 (0 Banked)
    Forum Points
    2,617 (0 Banked)

Default Re: a little help for CES farming menta

The difference between 10% cards and 12% cards is 8% IA. Just stick with 40% on suit, safe the money and invest it into something else. Get a statted set and cloak of honor for max lucky drop.
    IronLung ~ WarrenBuffett ~ SuperHornet

2006 - 2017

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Racc View Post
    The difference between 10% cards and 12% cards is 8% IA. Just stick with 40% on suit, safe the money and invest it into something else. Get a statted set and cloak of honor for max lucky drop.

ok but does x cards,200ip jewels and mask is a must or s cards,def/adept set and rc mask can suffice it?thanks!

Participant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

Dude I'm doing the same thing right now. I'm farming ces with mentas too. I'm using Illusionist set with garbage Int/Sta/DCT/Attack awakes with LC12 but IMO LC10 is more than enough. On my Male wand and Conq Shield I have Garbage awakes too. like 20+ int awakes on wand and int/sta on shield. and they have Water B cards on them lol. I put IA runes on the wand tho and I already crafted the wand x1 all stats and the shield x2 all stats cuz I had some extra craftsman before. I'm using adept set too. I'm only using the menta to farm ces and Level the wand so I could sell it once its level 120 but everything works fine atm even if my awakes are sh*t. and the stated set I'm using right now have adoch awakes cuz I just borrowed it from my crack lol. you don't need OP stuffs if u want to farm ces with mentas cuz they deal good damage with minimal equips and they got high blockrates and high sta=hp ratio which makes tanking inside cove a breeze. IMO the only stuff u need is 200 ip statted set, water cards A, S if u have the budget, LC10 and COH and some random ass RC shop mask. no need for some crazily overpriced equips.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuju View Post
    Dude I'm doing the same thing right now. I'm farming ces with mentas too. I'm using Illusionist set with garbage Int/Sta/DCT/Attack awakes with LC12 but IMO LC10 is more than enough. On my Male wand and Conq Shield I have Garbage awakes too. like 20+ int awakes on wand and int/sta on shield. and they have Water B cards on them lol. I put IA runes on the wand tho and I already crafted the wand x1 all stats and the shield x2 all stats cuz I had some extra craftsman before. I'm using adept set too. I'm only using the menta to farm ces and Level the wand so I could sell it once its level 120 but everything works fine atm even if my awakes are sh*t. and the stated set I'm using right now have adoch awakes cuz I just borrowed it from my crack lol. you don't need OP stuffs if u want to farm ces with mentas cuz they deal good damage with minimal equips and they got high blockrates and high sta=hp ratio which makes tanking inside cove a breeze. IMO the only stuff u need is 200 ip statted set, water cards A, S if u have the budget, LC10 and COH and some random ass RC shop mask. no need for some crazily overpriced equips.
    what the?lol that's cheaper than making a crack for BH thanks for the heads up dude I'll try it when I can get back in the game