Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Post Bugs Here

Things I found so far:

When a UI window is up (stats change confirmation box for me) and over your character, clicking a button causes you to walk instead of take action.

The Alt key skillbar doesn't work

Bad culling in mars dungeon.

I can buff and heal mobs!

Opening an XP box (death penalty thing) crashes the game.

I somehow got 1 million perin.
    Then was unable to trade with shops.
    Restarted the game and it would not run.
    I had changed my theme in options so I went and removed that line from ImE.ini and the game started again.
    After logging in (and changing theme to gold) I still had a ton of money and could not interact with shops.
    I deposited it in the bank and took out 200m penya and then I could use shops again.
    Last edited by Nocare; 26th August 2017 at 11:07 PM. Reason: more

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So as the title said i played the new beta flyff hd.
    1st off. i like it but truly is buggy but yeh u got this guys!

1st off. you can't click on npc and do trade you gotta hold it then hold it and move the mouse to trade and it will open the shop.

2nd Mobs have a stupid amount of healt as it takes like 30seconds to kill a mob and the level cap to 1 for each mob makes it take forever. just my oppinion im not saying you should let ppl like before get to 1-300 in 1:30h but a little faster would be nice tho in my oppinion..

3rd. for example Small mushrooms and incredibly small.

4th. the drops are buggy to pickup.

then i crashed and can't do much rly to help it. (i wanna help!)
    and the hitbox u can't see damage as it is to small of a window to show the damage i se 25% of an 8( like 8 dmagae)

//None_Example

Title
    Liaison
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

1. Am I the only one who can't do anything without bugging the character? After, for example, removing some equipment, my character just can't do any action... like I can't use Pang, can't talk, can't equip stuff... only relogging solves the problem.

2. I am also experiencing frame rate drops. I am using an i7 4790k and a GTX 1070. I feel like performance-wise, FlyFF HD will be just like regular flyff... but I hope I am wrong.

3. Why is there a door wandering around flaris? xD

EDIT: I like the F12 Hotkey
    Last edited by Red; 2nd September 2017 at 04:57 PM.

IGN: K1NGP1N / RedFS

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

haha yeh i noticed that one aswell XD

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Awesome Testserver Chitchat

I have found a problem, the first time I logged in, I walked around a bit in flaris, and then opened the map, once I opened the map I dragged it down a bit (the map) so that the marsmine was in the middle of my screen. At that point my game froze and crashed.
    I'm now not able to go past the character selection. I can log in and select the server, but once I press ''allow'' at the character selection, it will freeze and not log in with that particular character. I just now created an other character and with a new character I am able to go further as the character selection screen but when trying to log in with my first character, it will still freeze.

another problem found : When I want to select "glow" "on" it pops up a small window saying : "CShader::LoadEffect : Failed to load blur.fx shader" and then closes the client

Other bug : when killing monsters and picking up penya, it will not disappear but you will be able to keep clicking it, when clicking it fast the client will crash, but when just slowly clicking it, it will not vanish and you will keep receiving the penya. So far this happened with Small aibatt, Aibatt and Mushpang

Uhmm.. I killed the giant bang at lvl 23, I went to lvl 60 instantly, I think there's something wrong in that as it shouldn't give that much exp right?

you can click ''allow'' when not having a character in the character spot, it doesn't load in some random character, but it probably shouldn't be possible

Trading does not work, the items will vanish from the one giving them, but the one receiving will not get them in their inventory (Had no choice but to double login as I spawned in the new(?) map and had no chance of going back to flaris as there is no npc seeming to be around so I tried trading, they did vanish from one but didn't appear at the other one. So now my character is stuck in the new map I guess
    Edit: I teleported to the private shop area and they appeared in my inventory, glad I have the items, but it is still rather annoying that they don't appear right away.

when selecting a monster you can use buffs, it doesn't seem to affect them but shouldn't be possible.
    Edit : it does seem to affect them, when attacking I used protect on the monster and seems to do less dmg now, used to do 130 dmg, with protect cast on them I hit like, 20 max

When having friends on the game, they will not show online in the friendslist while both of their ''statusses'' is at online. Therefor you can not start a PM through the friendslist and also can't invite someone through the friendslist

The % of eggs seems to go back to 0 when relogging(?)

likely already known but items do not show what they give the character, like what statts they give etc.

necklace and fashion is not awakenable

when using right mouse button on the perin, and then clicking Ok, the perins will double

in tower you can see through the walls (at least at the lvl 110-120 floor)

when clicking the Master button (jobchange at lvl 120 99.99% I went back to lvl 1

in the dekane mine there are invisible walls/floors and you can get up on top of the ''roof'' when being in the dekane mine

new Character can not be created.

Balloons have been on ''2 days(remaining)'' for multiple weeks now which it shouldn't be

When in battle and having the board toggled on your back you can simple hit space bar twice and then you'll be on your board and the ones attacking you give up and run away
    Last edited by blaize; 15th October 2017 at 12:30 PM.

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Things I've found:
    1: Whatever Option->Theme Switch is supposed to do, nothing happens.
    2: Option->Glow On crashes the client after a pop-up indicating load failure.
    3: Option->Status should be on by default.
    4: Clicking on a vendor NPC presents options including "trade", but this disappears as soon as the mounse button lifts; it is necessary to click-hold-slide the mouse over the "trade" text. Ditto getting buffs.
    5: "Pick up nearby item" does not work except in conjunction with a move key ("w" e.g.)
    6: Entering Mars Mine crashed the client. Attempts to start a client succeed, but selecting that toon crashes the client agan.
    7: Character select screen "Allow" should be "Select".
    8: "Revive to loadlight" does not have effect. Revive to Loadstar works normally.
    9: Dead characters can click "Motion" emotes and get text like "Pow" and "North".
    10: Opening a private shop crashes the client. Selecting that character crashes the client again.
    11 Can't delete character (never opened bank, never set pin; error text says to re-enter SSN which isn't part of character creation).

Plese check my 3 characters which all crash the client upon load; determine why and fix (so I can continue to use) or delete the char (so I can continue testing).

12: New account, no character created, click "allow" should be connected to null return (have no effect) and should be greyed out until a character is created.

13 (Suggestion): Change number of characters/account to 10 since I keep finding ways to crash the client and "curse" the character.
    14 (Suggestion): Since pick up key does not work right, give pickup pet at level 1, or as a reward for the first quest completion.
    15: Pickup pet moves by teleport, not walk or run, and does not recognize being "close enough" to stand still.
    16: TNG spends too much time at Oktoberfest? I got 10 male hats before I got first female hat (leaf set).
    17: Cannot setll starter sword or clothing, but if I drop them and pick them up again, then I can sell them.
    18: Taking Isruel's quests (without stopping to turn any in) crashed the client with 66 in my quest list. Char nor cursed, continuing. With 100 quests in my list, I accept #101, but it is not added to my list.
    19: Ask mayor for quest, it is to talk with unhappy/scared villagers. Luda is the target of the quest, but the golden "?"does not appear over his head.
    20: Fleeing Giant Lawolf will flee to the pukepuke/Mushpang boundary, farther than he should. Killing him raised me level 19 -> 56.
    21: Position synchronization errors: (common, this is but 1 example) Aggro Grownup Lawolf was at aibatt/Mushpang boundary. Engaged. Hit animations showed, with "miss" clouds. Finally Lawolf went *poof*.
    22: Marche's blinks have titles and descriptions. They don't match (mostly). Top row, #3 counting from left: "Azria Blink" (title) has "City of Beatmao" in description; next has "Beastmao Blinkwing" in title, "Lawolf area" in description; next is "Lawolf Blinkwing" with descr "ibatt area"; etc.
    23: While killing volts, town blinkwing takes me to just outside Dekane mine.
    24: One "rune of whatever" sells for 250,000; so does a whole stack of 5, 10, or 25. Sell value is not multiplied by quantity.
    It is not possible to move less than a whole stack; the "quantity" pop-up does not allow editing.
    25: "Cosmetics" items mess up char as displayed in Inventory screen. Coat & cloke conflict, head seems to face back behind body, etc.
    26: Class Select streen is unreadable without mouseover.
    27: D8 has a label "Dice for normal piercing" but "Safe Accessory Upgrade" uses it.
    28: PD6 description says for normal piercing, but safe piercing menu does not accept it.
    29: Z menu teleport to Dekane crashes client. Character is now cursed.
    Last edited by TheMadPenguin; 13th October 2017 at 08:28 PM.

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The entrances to The Wilds and The Savage Wilds are sunken, and it is easy to fall down the side and get stuck.

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New day, new buglist.

1: Quest "Prologue" given by the mayor, is given twice (once in Enlish and once in German)
    2: Spell casting is VERY slow, so much that RM can punch things to death faster than by AoE with Merkaba.
    3: Flying is broken; if you have a board that works, please make it part of the "initial equipment" for each new character.
    4: Characters that crash the client (by going into Mars mine for example) will re-crash the client when re-logged. Entry into undefined areas should teleport the char to Flaris.
    5: Upon reaching 120 or 121 (it went in one kill so I can't tell) the character becomes 1M not 60M.
    6: Pet Usagi does not deploy.
    7: "Night" is too dark. If I didn't know the game well, I'd be totally unable to work in your night (which happens in my early afternoon).
    8: In quest "Prologue", the Mayor SAYS to kill 15 cute nyangnyangs and 15 feferns, but the quest log only counts feferns.b
    9: At 1PM my time, testing started and aborted in 5 minutes because it's too dark to see anything but my name. In that 5 minutes I noticed that Menu->Option does not save changes to
    Shadow Detail
    Item effect
    BG Effect
    10: Weather Sanity: Why is it raining inside a cave (greemongs) the same as outside the cave?
    IMPORTANT FOR TESTING: Toons are permanently disabled by teleporting to un-opened areas, and we don't know which aren't enabled.
    **** E.g. attempting to open a Private Shop permanently disabled the toon.
    **** The client crashes and all future attempts to load that character crash the client.
    **** SUGGESTED BAND-AID: hourly script to teleport all offline toons to Flaris.
    11: Running one copy of Insanity Flyff prevents flyfftest from starting.
    **** Error msg is in German, I'm Yankee; I think it means "flyff is already running".
    **** Starting test flyff then starting insanity flyff crashes test flyff client.
    12: Killed Luias. Picked up weapons. Went to Darkon3 to sell weapons. About 1/3 would not sell. I could move them in inventory, but they would not leave inventory to vendor.
    *** Dropped them, pet picked them up, and then I could sell them.
    13: Attempting to renew Blazing Sword or Sword Mastery while meleeing a Luia (attack speed 110%), client hangs up about 1/3 of the times; gotta relog the char.
    14: Getting critted coincides (not always) with no further server interaction. Relog required. Killing Giant Luia impossible because we trade crits and I gotta relog.
    15: Relogs required frequently because ... ??? crits? Changing targets?

P.S.
    The Tower is bugged, characters who pay & enter are permanently lost; client crashes before ability to tport out etc.
    Last edited by TheMadPenguin; 17th October 2017 at 06:18 AM.

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will attempt to address the few I know about.
    You should look closely at the Original Post, so that you don't clutter your list repeating known bugs, and also, so you don't report "bugs" that are listed as being "features".

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadPenguin View Post
    New day, new buglist.

1: Quest "Prologue" given by the mayor, is given twice (once in Enlish and once in German)

3: Flying is broken; if you have a board that works, please make it part of the "initial equipment" for each new character.

5: Upon reaching 120 or 121 (it went in one kill so I can't tell) the character becomes 1M not 60M.

10: Weather Sanity: Why is it raining inside a cave (greemongs) the same as outside the cave?
    1. Localization is still being worked on.

3. Open the Motion window by pressing O (letter). Select the Toggle TAB. You can drag the board there to a F key. Press the F key to equip the board. Double tap the Spacebar to fly. Steering is still being worked on, but just use WASD keyboard for now.

5. Going back to level 1 is a "feature".

10. My guess would be that you can see the rain so that you will know when the EXP during rain event is active.

Title
    Novice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I used blink to SM, and while teleporting client crashed.
    Now it crash every time i try login again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast