Thread: Auto open treasure chests

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

Default Re: Auto open treasure chests

Quote Originally Posted by Quesha View Post
    +1 but there is also easy way putting the treasure box into the number slot and keys to the inventory :3
    i did not know that. :D

P.S. This should be accepted already. :D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

+1! just make it something like when the box got used, the key will automatically used too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    94 (98 Banked)

necro thread .. they wont do it anyway

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

+1 Why hasn't this been done a long time ago. Also it would be fantastic if the key trade NPC could have an option to do a larger quantities... My effing fingers are broken..

Dignitary
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (3,234 Banked)

tho with the idea , a Reward Nerf should be in-order and also removal of System Announcements should be implemented when you get Unique Rewards

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    4 (93 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    tho with the idea , a Reward Nerf should be in-order and also removal of System Announcements should be implemented when you get Unique Rewards
    dont we all get lots of nerfed rewards already hahahahah. and why does it have to be removed? to avoid spamming?

(c) @Syreii for the wonderful avatar

Dignitary
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (3,234 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    dont we all get lots of nerfed rewards already hahahahah. and why does it have to be removed? to avoid spamming?
    in a 24 hour period , we roughly get 30+ people doing Manual Opening of Chest's (this is by the evidence of system log with different names) , change this and make it easier for everyone and you will see a 300% increase of the number , majority of the players here after doing their daily and routine bosshunting / siege / secret room , do nothing but hangout or play another game or simply afk , put something like opening chest's as easy as automatic upgrade , then its a sure increase of rewards being brought recieved , so its gonna get system spammed and well get three times more rewards when that happens thus making it easier for everyone to get.

so to summarize:
    more people doing chest opening = more people getting rewards
    more people getting rewards = more system spams with unique rewards

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    4 (93 Banked)

well i dont think they can afk 24/7 with the auto open treasure chests. we get lots of cat punches, the pets, and trashes that doesnt stack that has to be deleted everytime the inventory gets full. this is actually how my inventory looks like with my account that opens chests for years now.

with that tiny amount of space, i dont think they can afk for 24/7 and use the auto open treasure chest, there are times, when you open a treasure chest you get 3 or 2 pcs of unstackable items.. so haha

and i dont think theyre asking for like a system in which they can afk then open chests at the same time. i think theyre asking for something that is like this :

in which they still have to do it manually, at least theyre going to open chests faster than how they usually do it.

i myself is not needing this auto open thing bc ever since last year i've been opening up chests manually, but if this is going to help some newbies to gain something, then why not right? lol

and idk, i dont think its gonna spam the announcement system since the chance percentage of those unique items is already small.

maybe theyre just going to remove the announcement when people get all fwc's except for gold, and the aibatt set M and F, also the OMG warrior set M and F because i think people are just going to delete it from their inventory bc it doesnt look good at all XD
    Last edited by Slurpee; 14th January 2018 at 01:49 PM.

Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    0 (0 Banked)

+1this will help a lot

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Forum Points
    4 (93 Banked)

this thread has been open for months now, more like half a year, and there's still no response xd either they're ignoring this or still thinking about this xd

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast