Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default How to make a Pro PVE Arcanist

Hi everyone! Im a new member of the forums and also new to the game, like just a month old. I played some pservers in the past and elementors/arcanists have been my all time favorites. Since they are considered as the best AOE Type PVE class on the game how should I make a Pro PVE Arcanist? Where should I start? I've seen the trin fashion to be the most OP fashion set out there, so how much perin should I have to afford a PRO trin fashion set? And what should be the awakes that I should look for? Right now I only have a swiftness set and baku wand lvl 60 with int diamonds and Water Cards S. Should I go straight for trins or should i buy Malefic staff first? I earn 15 max per hour at Forgotten Island atm. Any inputs are going to be greatly appreciated!

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Re: How to make a Pro PVE Arcanist

More int with pve and ia

Title
    Rookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Don't ever think u can get trin Cs or Set if u farm 15p/hr
    Second arcanist don't use wand just to correct your statement

Here what you should do.
    1. Get an Archmage set 100p clean Put lc10/7 what ever you prefer , don't make it Xtal just normal fine
    2. After the set get Conq Arcanist shield then staff awake 40+int , WcS/WcA
    3. After the weapons/shield get stated M/F
    4. Once it's done Farm for Libra

Unless u can donate don't read my guide and go trin set /fash/weapons

Edit
    Don't go male staff ur Baku is fine just add ai runes but if u can get better why not
    Last edited by SuggestMaster; 10th July 2017 at 09:45 AM.

Title
    Senior
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KoonMaschenny View Post
    Hi everyone! Im a new member of the forums and also new to the game, like just a month old. I played some pservers in the past and elementors/arcanists have been my all time favorites. Since they are considered as the best AOE Type PVE class on the game how should I make a Pro PVE Arcanist? Where should I start? I've seen the trin fashion to be the most OP fashion set out there, so how much perin should I have to afford a PRO trin fashion set? And what should be the awakes that I should look for? Right now I only have a swiftness set and baku wand lvl 60 with int diamonds and Water Cards S. Should I go straight for trins or should i buy Malefic staff first? I earn 15 max per hour at Forgotten Island atm. Any inputs are going to be greatly appreciated!
    •Step 1 Preparatory Farming/Acquiring Funds:
    if right now you can get 15p per hour at FI , then you should firstly get StatedSet and Cloak of Honor(vote points) , thats just well over 10 hours of farming right?
    while you are at it do not! sell or throw away your 60-300 Keys/Chests and Suns/Moons
    keep them you will need them in the following steps

after you acquired your StatedSet and Cloak of Honor , thats where the real fun begins.

•Step 2 Grinding/Daily Hauls:
    farm at Dekane Mine's Queen Roaches
    @Farming Alternative #1
    there you will encounter Queen Roaches that will drop MHT and SilverKeys.

with full giftbox you will get around 10-15k MHT , 1-2Stacks of Suns/Moons and 200's of SilverKeys/Chest 60-300
    Open Chests with the SilverKeys you have gotten
    @taszmania 's guide for Keys/Chest

now thats a days haul of well over 70+ perins worth of MHT/RC/Suns/Moons and sellable items from Chest's just by Grinding:
    ~

•Step 3 Getting better gears:
    Improve what you have:
    Pve Set: ArchmageSet with ia10-12% Lightning Cards and upgrade set to +10 (non xtal+10 or xtal+10 , do not upgrade unless you can xtal+10 , you will lose alot of blockrate if you cant)
    Awakes: (for now you SHOULD NEVER spend UAS , or gamble it unless you have a good stable amount of income)
    •Helm = Int 20+
    •Suit = Int 20+ , with DCT if you can (Aim for 120 that is maxed)
    •Gloves = DCT 20+
    •Boots = Speed 15+ (aim for 250 that is maxed , with all Prems and SeraphBuffs)

Staff: get malefic staff xtal+5 , WaterCards S - X , IncAttack Runes 38-42% , Pve/Int/Ia Awakes (Uas'ed)
    Shield: get the conq arca shield xtal+5 , WaterCards S - X , Pve/Int/Ia Awakes (Uas'ed)
    StatedSet: Pve/Int/Ia Awakes (Uas'ed)
    Accesories: Adept Set/Libra Set Pve/Int/Ia Awakes (Uas'ed)

then it just repeat's it self....
    If you dont have money , go to Step 2.
    if you got money , go to step 3.
    everyday.... after one month you will see the results of your efforts , and can easily get a Trinium Fash Set and after 2 months more , easily a Trin Weap/Shield and a Titan Set.

it is possible to get good even if you dont donate ^^

if you need more personal guildes about how to PriceCheck or some other stuff you need to ask dont hesitate and pm or mail me on xGabriel (my vendor , im usually at blue 1 chilling/afk)

remember:
    do not slave your self into farming hours and hours , do it by day as a routine and take rest , chill in madrigal and socialize

Farm Smart , not Hard.

Farming Hard is Hardly farming

-Credits to Donna

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    if right now you can get 15p per hour at FI , then you should firstly get StatedSet and Cloak of Honor(vote points) , thats just well over 10 hours of farming right?
    while you are at it do not! sell or throw away your 60-300 Keys/Chests and Suns/Moons

after you acquired your StatedSet and Cloak of Honor , thats where the real fun begins.

@Farming Alternative #1

with full giftbox you will get around 10-15k MHT , 1-2Stacks of Suns/Moons and 200's of SilverKeys/Chest 60-300

now thats a days haul of well over 70+ perins worth of MHT/RC/Suns/Moons and sellable items from Chest's just by Grinding:
    ~

Improve what you have:
    Pve Set: ArchmageSet with ia10-12% Lightning Cards and upgrade set to +10 (non xtal+10 or xtal+10 , do not upgrade unless you can xtal+10 , you will lose alot of blockrate if you cant)
    Awakes: (for now you SHOULD NEVER spend UAS , or gamble it unless you have a good stable amount of income)
    •Helm = Int 20+
    •Gloves = DCT 20+

Staff: get malefic staff xtal+5 , WaterCards S - X , IncAttack Runes 38-42% , Pve/Int/Ia Awakes (Uas'ed)
    Shield: get the conq arca shield xtal+5 , WaterCards S - X , Pve/Int/Ia Awakes (Uas'ed)

everyday.... after one month you will see the results of your efforts , and can easily get a Trinium Fash Set and after 2 months more , easily a Trin Weap/Shield and a Titan Set.

if you need more personal guildes about how to PriceCheck or some other stuff you need to ask dont hesitate and pm or mail me on xGabriel (my vendor , im usually at blue 1 chilling/afk)

remember:
    do not slave your self into farming hours and hours , do it by day as a routine and take rest , chill in madrigal and socialize

Farm Smart , not Hard.

Soo.. With all the money I scrounged up for that 1 month of farming I already have a 200 IP sttated fashion set and a libras set. I got enough for a malefic staff and conqueror arcanist shield (enough perins to buy the blue chips needed to buy the set) My question right now is you mentioned 10-15k MHTs, 1-2stacks of moon and 200 silverkey/treasure box, for how long do i need to farm at dekane to reaxh those numbers? 3 hrs? 5hrs? Ive never been there.

Btw thanks to all who replied u guys are awesome!

Title
    Senior
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Soo.. With all the money I scrounged up for that 1 month of farming I already have a 200 IP sttated fashion set and a libras set. I got enough for a malefic staff and conqueror arcanist shield (enough perins to buy the blue chips needed to buy the set) My question right now is you mentioned 10-15k MHTs, 1-2stacks of moon and 200 silverkey/treasure box, for how long do i need to farm at dekane to reaxh those numbers? 3 hrs? 5hrs? Ive never been there.

Btw thanks to all who replied u guys are awesome!

check the links i provided, the Bolded and Enlarged Words on highlight

also, you are welcome ^^

-Credits to Donna

Title
    Vagrant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

check the links i provided, the Bolded and Enlarged Words on highlight

also, you are welcome ^^

Hello again gabriel! Im back here after doing some testing on dekane mines farming!
    At the moment with max giftbox (scroll of acquisition, lord's cheer, pt gb buff, statted set, cloak of honor and lord exp event) my loots after an hour of farming session is like this:

14952 MHT
    3.3k suns
    3.3k moons
    1558 RC
    8 perins
    And an assortment of silver keys and chest!

My question right now is should I just be patient and sell MHT at 100k each or go for 90k each?
    The RC gets grabbed pretty fast but MHT remains untouched for hours. Is it fine to farm loads of them? Bc i might farm 100k pcs a day and not sell half of them after days of vending. Still just trying tho. And thanks for the advice again. Its a lot more fun to farm in dekane than on amnesia or forgotten island

Title
    Senior
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Hello again gabriel! Im back here after doing some testing on dekane mines farming!
    At the moment with max giftbox (scroll of acquisition, lord's cheer, pt gb buff, statted set, cloak of honor and lord exp event) my loots after an hour of farming session is like this:

14952 MHT
    3.3k suns
    3.3k moons
    1558 RC
    8 perins
    And an assortment of silver keys and chest!

My question right now is should I just be patient and sell MHT at 100k each or go for 90k each?
    The RC gets grabbed pretty fast but MHT remains untouched for hours. Is it fine to farm loads of them? Bc i might farm 100k pcs a day and not sell half of them after days of vending. Still just trying tho. And thanks for the advice again. Its a lot more fun to farm in dekane than on amnesia or forgotten island
    open the chest's with the SilverKeys and either sell your MHT for 100k each or buy MHT PocketPang and sell the PP for 2p

-Credits to Donna

Title
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Farming Alternative #1

~

Improve what you have:
    •Helm = Int 20+
    •Gloves = DCT 20+

remember:

Farm Smart , not Hard.

I would like to have you IG, cuz i need some help too.

Credits to Xpro

Credits to Dianshi

Credits to AmyCakes
    IGN: Tekunden ~Slayer

Title
    Senior
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Like (Given)
    Like (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tekunden View Post
    I would like to have you IG, cuz i need some help too.
    im ign: xGabriel(vendor) / Gabeast(Harle)

you can catch me on those accs :3

-Credits to Donna